Azealia Banks Roasts Christianity

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
They never called it Christianity or Islam...........Please stop......The spirituality was similar, but never had a name to it, and they never worshipped a an actual HUMAN being as some sort of GOD.......

You Christian zealots are really annoying...........
Let me educate you, since you continue to reveal your ignorance. This was not a mislabeled form of african paganism, the african pagans CONVERTED to christianity. You really should just stop posting nonsense and read something other than the footnotes from the egyptian book of the dead

The first Christians in Egypt were common people who spoke Egyptian Coptic.[5] There were also Alexandrian Jews such as Theophilus, whom Saint Luke the Evangelistaddresses in the introductory chapter of his gospel. When the church was founded bySaint Mark during the reign of the Roman emperor Nero, a great multitude of native Egyptians (as opposed to Greeks or Jews) embraced the Christian faith.

Christianity spread throughout Egypt within half a century of Saint Mark's arrival in Alexandria, as is clear from the New Testament writings found in Bahnasa, in Middle Egypt, which date around the year AD 200, and a fragment of the Gospel of John, written in Coptic, which was found in Upper Egypt and can be dated to the first half of the 2nd century. In the 2nd century, Christianity began to spread to the rural areas, and scriptures were translated into the local languages, namely Coptic.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Let me educate you, since you continue to reveal your ignorance. This was not a mislabeled form of african paganism, the african pagans CONVERTED to christianity. You really should just stop posting nonsense and read something other than the footnotes from the egyptian book of the dead

The first Christians in Egypt were common people who spoke Egyptian Coptic.[5] There were also Alexandrian Jews such as Theophilus, whom Saint Luke the Evangelistaddresses in the introductory chapter of his gospel. When the church was founded bySaint Mark during the reign of the Roman emperor Nero, a great multitude of native Egyptians (as opposed to Greeks or Jews) embraced the Christian faith.

Christianity spread throughout Egypt within half a century of Saint Mark's arrival in Alexandria, as is clear from the New Testament writings found in Bahnasa, in Middle Egypt, which date around the year AD 200, and a fragment of the Gospel of John, written in Coptic, which was found in Upper Egypt and can be dated to the first half of the 2nd century. In the 2nd century, Christianity began to spread to the rural areas, and scriptures were translated into the local languages, namely Coptic.
that's great work. now show me the link between that and West Africa before colonialism and west African slavery

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Don't quote Wikpedia to me........You still enslaved to their VERSION of TRUTH....:camby:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
While I agree with her general sentiment, it needs to be emphasized that Christianity had to, at some point, whether through slavery, politics, war, missionaries, etc, be adopted by *every* group that currently practices it. The Roman Empire itself dropped its former gods in favor of it.

Regardless, I do believe that the religion as a whole is a hindrance to us. But I'd probably find some fault in the deepest, most "pure", traditional African religion as well.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Don't quote Wikpedia to me........You still enslaved to their VERSION of TRUTH....:camby:
their version is that jesus is white, pork is good, slavery is lawful and racism is justifiable.

The real version is that Christ came to save ALL men from their sins. You have no understanding of the difference because you're blinded by your ignorance and the fact that you want to believe so bad that christianity is the white mans religion.

Talking about ancient african religions that you know nothing about and don't even practice. nikkas like you repeat things thinking you're smarter than people until you run into someone like me that actually does my own studying and you look like the fool you are.

Daps
I dont even know what this female looks like but I love her train of thought.

I know she was supposed to be a rapper but maybe she has a better purpose now?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
While I agree with her general sentiment, it needs to be emphasized that Christianity had to, at some point, whether through slavery, politics, war, missionaries, etc, be adopted by *every* group that currently practices it. The Roman Empire itself dropped its former gods in favor of it.

Regardless, I do believe that the religion as a whole is a hindrance to us. But I'd probably find some fault in the deepest, most "pure", traditional African religion as well.

Well its annoying when the Religious zealots don't want to admit that the ideology and "GOD" they're following is their Oppressors, but no you get more deflection and defense mechanisms. Enslaved minds at work right in front of you...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nikkas are going to commit that when she resumes sucking a Christian cac's dikk when this pro black trend can no longer garner attention. :wow:
not really. Just the other day she was thirsting over one of those One Direction cacs. I personally don't give a fukk. Somebody has to say what she's saying.