Album is dope for what it is
I didn't skip any track
Only complaint is it sounds dated
But I think its just the sound they going for
Its all Buckwild production and he is 55 so what would you expect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Ffc1a271991422322be5edc748fc86e3f.1000x1000x1.png

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

the goat cover on some joe camel shyt. but i fukk with the song tho.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am listening again tonight and I like 7-8 songs on here! I am liking this more and more as I sit down and really listen to it. Some good production on here and AZ does what he always does. I can see this getting more replay atleast with the songs I like.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope album, it’s too soon to ask but I hope he found a spark and releases another album and not take 10 years off lol
I think he will, he released Doe Or Die 2 just last year I believe so he has been putting in work the last few years.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How is this joint? Is the flow still there? I like AZ but I think I prefer him with another rapper vs a whole project by himself. He’s got some legendary collabos

REAL6

All Star
Daps
My thing with Buck, is that it's not just with this project.

I've been saying the same about him forever. I don’t know if he's changed his set-up chain in there, or what. But his whole sound just became kinda lifeless and stale after awhile. It's been that way for a minute. As a producer, you can have off days, but typically the greats get back to greatness, even if they have a weak outing. I don’t know if he's lost inspiration, but I haven't heard a track from Buck that I loved in ages. I think he's wack now, but definitely average.

If we kept it just within DITC, Showbiz has been doing a lot of work over the past few years, with Cory Gunz, Milano and local dudes, etc. His beats are still dope. He's still got it. Diamond hasn't stopped dropping projects ever. He always has some new sh*t out, and his work is crazy. So I don’t give Buck a pass because he's a vet. A lot of vets we listened to in the 90's kept their tracks sharp as a MF.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this joint? Is the flow still there? I like AZ but I think I prefer him with another rapper vs a whole project by himself. He’s got some legendary collabos

the flow is good. not like prime AZ, except on Amazing. thats a throw back to his younger self and shows he is still capable of putting together great projects. A doesnt focus much. Mega has said its hard to get him in the studio. A admitted himself that he has had problems with laziness and hasnt always been on point. In his recent interviews its obvious that his mentality is money orientated ;) I wouldnt mind projects like this so much if he would stay busier. Buck's production sounds dated to me, no bang, no bounce either. seeing Monch's name but no actual verse was a letdown. A is just too much of a legend to put out product like this. He is too well respected. He can call damn near anyone and get good features. There are a host of name producers he can use too, right in Brooklyn even. A can go on and on off the top of my head about guys thats been around for a while and still producing heat like Fame, D.R. Period, Dame Grease, DJ Scratch, etc but he would be great over some newer age guys like Apollo Brown. 38 Spesh best project by far to me was 7 Shots due to the production. Imagine AZ over that.