Ayo, this nikka Andrew Tate got money like this??

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There are rich and broke women that swim when it comes to money. Wifing tho? More and more it’s becoming you’re either passport bro or GMB. And it’s only going to get worse from here on our. Tate like Kevin samuels is like a glitch that shifts mens understanding in a way that benefits them after decades of propaganda that didnt.

And Tates father was a CIA agent so he’s most likely moving with a hidden agenda hisself. But the ideas? They only benefit men. And he definitely talks about the self improvement too but that doesnt fit your narrative.

Men being able to go outside the country to look for whatever they want in a woman benefits them. But women can’t do that to the same extent so that’s why the ones that are mad about it, are mad about it. And the male simps/feminists follow suit.
:scust:

Black men have been traveling to these countries for decades (quietly). Women aren't mad about men traveling to these countries, they're upset about these attention seeking men going to these countries and spending their time on youtube shytting on the very women they're claiming they're trying to escape.

:francis:

The attention these guys are getting from women is the exact attention they went looking for.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The guy has to be some plant. The way they algorithms push his content to the forefront is ridiculous. I skip every time a video of him comes up on tik tok and never watched a full one or liked it or any other manosphere bs. But this guy and that whitegirl are non stop on my recommended feed.
He’s a freemason, as is Greta.

Make of that information as you will.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I like most heterosexual men don't care what type of women other men want to stick their dikks into because it does not effect what we as an individual do.

It only effects women and fakkits.

So I understand them dikkwatching and being upset.

But a so called heterosexual man who is caught up in the sex life of another heterosexual man?:mjlol:
You argue like a bytch that got curved. I disagree with you and that makes me gay :laff:Matter of fact, you got an argument that doesn't involve
:wrist: or nah
:dame:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You argue like a bytch that got curved. I disagree with you and that makes me gay :laff:Matter of fact, you got an argument that doesn't involve
:wrist: or nah
:dame:

You are a heterosexual man concerned/invested over which women other men want to fukk like a fakkit or female :manny:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Isn't that girl a teenager? I saw she got Time Person Of The Year a few weeks ago
Tryna see if podcasting that lucrative nikka. :rudy:
Everybody that was curving brehs tryna sell their mixtape a decade ago has a podcast now :beli:

Be sure to tell em "my podcast is fire"ifi you start one

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He’s a freemason, as is Greta.

Make of that information as you will.
these are also free masons
6099616eec5d6.image.jpg

I can tell you didn't go to College or grow up in a Black church
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

only stupid nikkas still on that Freemason Illuminati shyt

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
His popularity has skyrocketed x100 since feminist's and their simpcels tried to cancel him but he ain't no billionaire like he claims...

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Damn, she burned the shyt out of him. Easily. He had to put out a video. Who’s king/daddy is this?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
What's going further is US currency in those economies. It's almost like we're coming full circle to the understanding that women are more cooperative when men have their finances in order. These guys aren't dumb and recognize how the dating marketplace works and they also understand that if they want to be competitive, they can either earn more money or go places where their money is worth more.

Instead of being honest about this dynamic, they blame their escape on "western culture" and we're suppose to ignore the fact that the women from these other countries are flocking to them because they earn more than the men from those countries.

:francis:
would you date a professional woman from Ghana?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
romania gave/gives him

iv. no real tough local mafia (as long as he doesn't mess with the gypsies). in romania the government is the mafia. (in bulgaria for example there is real tooled-up violent mafia everywhere)
he got into a jam with them. you can't live in their country making that kind of money without them taking note. im sure he pays his 'taxes'