Ayo Fukk Bloodborne B

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i found that once i embraced death, the game became much more enjoyable. i have faith that i will be a simon belmont/vampire hunter d type of brother very soon...

Falkor

Banned
Daps
:laff:

Starvin fakkits gettin the next best thing cuz of hype only to find out they suck at gaming :bryan:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Meh it's not so much "casual" gamer shyt as much as it is just being willing to go through the trial and error and figure the game out. If you not willing to do that, then don't even bother. Being a hardcore/casual gamer don't have shyt to do with it imo.
how many casual gamers really want to do trial and error death within the first few minutes of a $60 game? this game is most definitely hardcore

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Ts is a soft sweet booty faq

Pause
ynao8rF.png

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is piff:banderas:

I just traded The Witcher 3 for this and its mos def a better game imo. Im going to eat off this for a min.

Oh and fukk the Cleric bytch I wasted all my blood vials :ufdup:

Daps
I bought this game when it first came out just off of hype. I didn't know what I was getting myself into, after about a hour of play, I really thought maybe I wasted 60 bucks. Stuck with it though, and so far its the best gaming experience on next gen I've had.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
can't even make it past the first damn stage :mjcry: i'm convinced only masochists enjoy this shyt

the average dark souls/bloodborne fan

all the hype & glowing reviews done tricked a lot of people into buying this game. I predict gamestop will have endless rows of used copies in about 6 months

It's ok friend keep practicing and try hard. You can a beat the filth in that game.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know what I was missing:mjcry:

This game is too dope, I watched a lot of videos and the hunger was real. Glad I made that switch, sorry Geralt but you dont got my vote for goty.

BB does:blessed: