Ayo Fukk Bloodborne B

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
For a person that hasn't ever played anything in the series, the adjustment period is mean. I'm still stuck on the first stage so :manny:

I'm a proud casual though. Theres other facets to life outside of this shyt.

If I don't get past this town part soon then this shyt is going to the backlog / bushes

Pay attention to his moves, that is all

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't even make it past the first damn stage :mjcry: i'm convinced only masochists enjoy this shyt

the average dark souls/bloodborne fan

all the hype & glowing reviews done tricked a lot of people into buying this game. I predict gamestop will have endless rows of used copies in about 6 months

You just draw them out in 2s and 3s from the campfire to a narrow area and then off them with your special attacks.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt you don't even need to compare the Souls stuff to NES/SNES games, compare it to OG Tom Raider, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Zelda etc. All these games have similar level design/difficulty. :yeshrug:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
For a person that hasn't ever played anything in the series, the adjustment period is mean. I'm still stuck on the first stage so :manny:

I'm a proud casual though. Theres other facets to life outside of this shyt.

If I don't get past this town part soon then this shyt is going to the backlog / bushes

Meh it's not so much "casual" gamer shyt as much as it is just being willing to go through the trial and error and figure the game out. If you not willing to do that, then don't even bother. Being a hardcore/casual gamer don't have shyt to do with it imo.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Game isn't that bad it does have some fukked up parts to it. I was exploring this one part where I automatically died and lost like 40k blood echoes. That shyt had me :mjcry: because I couldn't even retrieve them.

Bloodborne is like trying a new thing for the first time like exercising/clean eating etc. shyt is difficult and foreign as fukk @ first but you get used to it and you're able to eventually master the game. The first part where you guys are stuck @ I'm able to go through that area and kill most of those enemies with one hit now. :lolbron:

The key to this game is having a strategy when you come up on some dude you've never seen before go towards him then dodge his ass to see what his moves are like. I do that with bosses as well and look for spots where I can exploit it. Approach each fight with some type of strategy breh. Big ass enemies are slow and methodical you can circle their asses and light them up. Some are so big you can stay behind them the whole time and just wail on their asses.

If you're having trouble in the first part of the game use your gun brehs. As soon as they wind up to hit you hit L2 this stuns the enemy then go up to them and press R1 to perform a visceral attack that will take most of if not all their life. This also can be performed when you sneak up on an enemy and hit them with a charged R2 attack from behind. Another word of advice is be aware of your HP,stamina, and surroundings @ all times. Don't find yourself backed into a corner with 3 or 4 enemies on your ass. Also don't be greedy brehs I've died so many times when I had just a little HP left and I thought I could get that last hit on the enemy to kill them and get HP back. :francis:

Don't give up brehs I've never played a soul game and I'm progressing through the game. You can too with a little time and practice. :salute:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Meh it's not so much "casual" gamer shyt as much as it is just being willing to go through the trial and error and figure the game out. If you not willing to do that, then don't even bother. Being a hardcore/casual gamer don't have shyt to do with it imo.

The game isn't hard to figure out. Never said it was but it is unforgiving

I'm usually kicking with my girl too when I have time to play so I'll be choppin it up with her then I get killed and waste 30 minutes of progress because I wasn't focused and made a mistake. It is what it is but I'm not about to keep wasting time getting nowhere and I don't give a fukk enough to dedicate the time / effort to it.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Everyone talkin about growin up on SNES and NES ain't lying, lowkey I think they helped all of us cause in those days you had to remember enemy patterns and you can't save so today theres no such thing as a really HARD game.

But foreal tho, the learning curve from Dark Souls to this took me a minute cause I kept wanting to block but after that this game hasn't been that hard. After the first area tho you should be on your way to understanding how to survive. Go slow, check around the corners before enering and I don't fight bosses at first I just juke for like 2 minutes to study their moves and then it's over :myman:

And they are only talking about the SNES adventure games.
SNES rpgs and like Illussion of Gaea and Mario RPG where you have ONE chance to get certain items, and after that several second window you just can't obtain that anymore in that game save.
:wow:

Oh, your character just woke up from a coma? So what. You better hop out of bed, exit the house, and check that pot, then get your bytchass back inside before the game keeps going or whatever was in that pot, you missed it...
cause we are not coming back here.
-Nintendo

rjcoast.jpg

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
I'm not even going to front. I went over to my breh's house last week and he was playing this shyt.... That nikka legitimately looked stressed out from playing this.

He was getting that work by some monster that looked like it had p*ssy flaps for a head...... He had the nerve to ask me if I wanted some of that:

39880354_333-o.gif

Misery needs company, so I left. He did save me $50 bones tho :whew:.

Edit: here's the monster I'm talking about

latest

One of the easiest bosses though, you just have to stun him

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i cant get into this shyt
they need a new Street Fighter to drop NOW!

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm not even going to front. I went over to my breh's house last week and he was playing this shyt.... That nikka legitimately looked stressed out from playing this.

He was getting that work by some monster that looked like it had p*ssy flaps for a head...... He had the nerve to ask me if I wanted some of that:

39880354_333-o.gif

Misery needs company, so I left. He did save me $50 bones tho :whew:.

Edit: here's the monster I'm talking about

latest

the thread that keeps on giving.....:laff:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
It's not that difficult once you know the keys.

1. Spacing between yourself and your enemy. Remember to lock on and back step and side step right before they attack to move behind them if you close enough. Then you can go attack because bloodborne rewards you for your aggression with the regain system.

2. Remember how many swings your character can do before he out of stamina because you also need stamina to dodge and reposition yourself for a side step again.

3. Visceral attacks is an essential part of the game. Shoot the enemy right before he is about to attack to stun him, then run up close and press r1 to perform a desvestating attack.

4. Remember to try to fight them one at a time by drawing them out with a shot or a Pebbles.

5. Repeat 1 to 4 against the normal enemies and remember to always upgrade your character and favorite weapons when you get a lot of blood work echoes.