Ayo Fukk Bloodborne B

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
can't even make it past the first damn stage :mjcry: i'm convinced only masochists enjoy this shyt

the average dark souls/bloodborne fan

all the hype & glowing reviews done tricked a lot of people into buying this game. I predict gamestop will have endless rows of used copies in about 6 months

:umad::umad::umad:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dafuq are you even talking about, Sony has already won this generation, they don't need to drop shyt. Massive sales lead and the sole classic game of the generation - shyts over.
fukk are YOU talkin bout muthafukka?:what:
throwing this Sony shyt at me like Im invested in these goddamn consoles like that
I just want street fighter
weirdo

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk are YOU talkin bout muthafukka?:what:
throwing this Sony shyt at me like Im invested in these goddamn consoles like that
I just want street fighter
weirdo

fukk you doing in this BLOODBORNE thread then retard. Go play Call Of Duty or Wii Sports or some shyt fakkit. :camby:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If seen one of the homies play it through shareplay, it's fun to watch him play but it's definitely not my cup of tea. The game requires too much patience. I'm too casual for that.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I played the other souls games and didn't like them so I'm kinda shook to pull the trigger on this one. The other ones were highly rated and they did nothing for me at all.

:pachaha: just waiting for this to eventually come to ps+

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
This is my very first souls game so I expected to get the shyt kicked out of me. I almost got discouraged when I couldn't get past that first area where a bunch of guys were walking down a street to a closed gate. I learned from my mistakes and played a bit better until I got past it. Then just pass the fountain area where where there are 2-3 dogs and a couple more of those villagers, I got ganged up on and killed. I decide to give it another shot. I make though the villager march area, take down the big guy behind the door,kill the crows and make my way back to where I last died at. I kill the first dog then I spot 2 villagers and a dog walking together and they don't notice me yet, I quickly lob a Molotov at them killing all three instantly. Then I finally kill the last dog and get all my blood echos back. Make my way up to the bridge, kill the two wolves without too much hassle. Go into a house kill all the villagers including that one who tries to sneak you in the wheelchair leave the house kill a couple villagers along the way. Killed the two larger guys, make my way back up to a gate and open up a shortcut to the first lamp.I teleport back to the hunters dream and upgrade all my gear.I actually made a little progress brehs.

prhvoc7zvue5.gif

I get it now. I get it.....

:banderas: