Ayo Fukk Bloodborne B

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
This is my very first souls game so I expected to get the shyt kicked out of me. I almost got discouraged when I couldn't get past that first area where a bunch of guys were walking down a street to a closed gate. I learned from my mistakes and played a bit better until I got past it. Then just pass the fountain area where where there are 2-3 dogs and a couple more of those villagers, I got ganged up on and killed. I decide to give it another shot. I make though the villager march area, take down the big guy behind the door,kill the crows and make my way back to where I last died at. I kill the first dog then I spot 2 villagers and a dog walking together and they don't notice me yet, I quickly lob a Molotov at them killing all three instantly. Then I finally kill the last dog and get all my blood echos back. Make my way up to the bridge, kill the two wolves without too much hassle. Go into a house kill all the villagers including that one who tries to sneak you in the wheelchair leave the house kill a couple villagers along the way. Killed the two larger guys, make my way back up to a gate and open up a shortcut to the first lamp.I teleport back to the hunters dream and upgrade all my gear.I actually made a little progress brehs.

prhvoc7zvue5.gif

I get it now. I get it.....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is my very first souls game so I expected to get the shyt kicked out of me. I almost got discouraged when I couldn't get past that first area where a bunch of guys were walking down a street to a closed gate. I learned from my mistakes and played a bit better until I got past it. Then just pass the fountain area where where there are 2-3 dogs and a couple more of those villagers, I got ganged up on and killed. I decide to give it another shot. I make though the villager march area, take down the big guy behind the door,kill the crows and make my way back to where I last died at. I kill the first dog then I spot 2 villagers and a dog walking together and they don't notice me yet, I quickly lob a Molotov at them killing all three instantly. Then I finally kill the last dog and get all my blood echos back. Make my way up to the bridge, kill the two wolves without too much hassle. Go into a house kill all the villagers including that one who tries to sneak you in the wheelchair leave the house kill a couple villagers along the way. Killed the two larger guys, make my way back up to a gate and open up a shortcut to the first lamp.I teleport back to the hunters dream and upgrade all my gear.I actually made a little progress brehs.

prhvoc7zvue5.gif

I get it now. I get it.....

That breakdown!:lolbron::blessed::banderas:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I'm not even going to front. I went over to my breh's house last week and he was playing this shyt.... That nikka legitimately looked stressed out from playing this.

He was getting that work by some monster that looked like it had p*ssy flaps for a head...... He had the nerve to ask me if I wanted some of that:

39880354_333-o.gif

Misery needs company, so I left. He did save me $50 bones tho :whew:.

Edit: here's the monster I'm talking about

latest

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Everyone talkin about growin up on SNES and NES ain't lying, lowkey I think they helped all of us cause in those days you had to remember enemy patterns and you can't save so today theres no such thing as a really HARD game.

But foreal tho, the learning curve from Dark Souls to this took me a minute cause I kept wanting to block but after that this game hasn't been that hard. After the first area tho you should be on your way to understanding how to survive. Go slow, check around the corners before enering and I don't fight bosses at first I just juke for like 2 minutes to study their moves and then it's over :myman:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For a person that hasn't ever played anything in the series, the adjustment period is mean. I'm still stuck on the first stage so :manny:

I'm a proud casual though. Theres other facets to life outside of this shyt.

If I don't get past this town part soon then this shyt is going to the backlog / bushes