Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saddest part about this thread is that there are a lot of cacs in here tryna comment on the situation and of course the c00ns will back them up and co-sign them.

fukk you mean :shaq2:

You actin like these dudes in here lyin on breh. He a grown ass man why you trying to coddle this nikka?

He fukked up bottom line. If you wanna help find out how much his bail is or some shyt. Matter fact if he need a bond put your whip or house up as collateral since you have so much faith in this nikka

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nah, the saddest part is dudes like you condoning that cycle of destruction:francis:

Black people, step your fukking game up.

Do something to be proud about. And Im not talking about getting booked and being proud of it and posting your records and mugshots online.

We got people in here talking about the black unemployment rate, and acting like alot of us aren't fukking lazy as fukk looking for hand outs and not even looking for a job. :stopitslime: Stop with these fukking silly excuses, you c00ns. When I had to take the train to work in the morning that shyt was FULL of black people going to work :stopitslime:

Wake up you fukking retarded c00ns. :ufdup: stop blaming white people for your shortcomings. Theres an enormous amount of opportunities for us :stopitslime:

Stop with the fukking excuses and start taking responsibility and get off your fukking ass and do something. Ya'll are the TRUE c00ns

Racism is built on stereotyping an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. We have these kind of dudes in here tryna act like they speak the truth. Naw mufukkas, ya'll speak that st0rmfr0nt shyt. You look down on black people and put us all in the same category. Uncle Tom's are the worst nikkas living. fukk ya'll.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Racism is built on stereotyping an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. We have these kind of dudes in here tryna act like they speak the truth. Naw mufukkas, ya'll speak that st0rmfr0nt shyt. You look down on black people and put us all in the same category. Uncle Tom's are the worst nikkas living. fukk ya'll.

:pachaha:

You been embarrassing yourself for two days straight breh.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

:what: You reaching so hard breh

Yall need to let this thread die until buddy gets out....I would hate for it to get deleted :lolbron:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

This is a c00n right here ya'll. You tell a brotha to get off his ass and take personal responsibility and he calls you an uncle tom. :aicmon:

Among racist whites, THESE are our enemies as well. Ya'll learn about the black devil people, the devil don't just come in pink skin, and we got one right here live in the flesh. :aicmon:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The cacs and mixed bred c00ns are out in full force. Say what? fukk all ya'll. :shaq2:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Ok white dude who got banned for fronting about being black and exposing your true racist colors. :rudy:

:krs:

You are right. I'm white pretending to be black and I am racist. See you can believe that. :skip:..You can also believe that I married a lesbian and she left me a couple of months back for her girlfriend. This shh is pure comedy to me. You believe all that playboi but you will never know for sure.

But what we do know is that you are ignorant as almighty. It's almost scary how ignorant you are. That's a fact. My skin color is not though and yeh :umad:

Anyways :whew: I went in on dinner tonite. Cooked up my famous stew but this time minus the tilapia, added potatoes,tomatoes and black beans.
2yvkimx.jpg
[/IMG]

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if he had kids, he'd teach them to give up before they even started the race. nikkas like him were the ones sayin "man, these white folks never going to free us, so why even try" during slavery.

Hope he doesn't ever have children. I mean, we seen the worst of what the crack epidemic done to our mindsets. Crazy thing is that people been in it for so long that they forgot to live as people who are black, instead of a caricature of a stereotypical image. Now, with the effects of it dying thanks to the nu-age hipster black kids embracing "white" activities as well as the Obama re-election, you got people who conformed to the old ways scared to deal of progression. So scared, in fact, that they have nothing left to hang on to cause the future doesn't benefit them one bit; they stick to trapping and the ratchet culture as the "real" ways of the past.

Like I said earlier, these ratchet folk are gonna die a similar death to the baby boomer CACs.