Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
She flakin on the nikka not cuz he hustlin and gettin locked up but bcuz he's out there fukkin other broads while she's carrying his seed. Why should she stay loyal when he ain't even loyal? If she stay with him she'll be one of those females who sticks by a nikka that treats herbany kind of way.

She's still young and able to make a change.

:russ:

But why get mad NOW? I could read between the lines and figure that out. I think she specifically told him "I know you in them streets, but just dont let word get back to me"

Her only expectation was for that nikka to not embarrass her. He locked up too? :why: I hope they make it thru this...what about the kids?!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She flakin on the nikka not cuz he hustlin and gettin locked up but bcuz he's out there fukkin other broads while she's carrying his seed. Why should she stay loyal when he ain't even loyal? If she stay with him she'll be one of those females who sticks by a nikka that treats herbany kind of way.

She's still young and able to make a change.

You could just look at this nikka and tell he's not the type of dude that would be faithful to a chick or be the fatherly type. She's dumb for even getting involved with someone like that, and dumb for putting her relationship on the net like that. This is a damn shark tank, you better believe someone is going to find his entire record and post it.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You could just look at this nikka and tell he's not the type of dude that would be faithful to a chick or be the fatherly type. She's dumb for even getting involved with someone like that, and dumb for putting her relationship on the net like that. This is a damn shark tank, you better believe someone is going to find his entire record and post it.

damn....

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

:yes:

Real talk tho I feel bad for the whole situation... theres 2 kids and a disgruntled hoodrat baby mama out there without a provider :damn:

Low key I'm carrying this forum on my spine with this bullshyt :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[]
765.b9e78fccfbf1a583585c4f101827fe7e.jpg

:manny: