Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
okay, i expect the typical "that's all he could do" response

but what response do y'all have for the women who fukk these type of losers and procreate with them? they just victims of the game as well, or what?

hoes is out here fukking to get there babies some christmas toys, whats your point?

u gotta ask some of these female posters about this breh :aicmon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A yo I b wondering do y'all mfs even wash your face & brush your teeth b4 getting ON been gossiping about him since this morning you wack as fukk just like the rest of these dudes

ya we wack because we have jobs and decide to be contributing members of society.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
lol @ a prostitute trying to tell someone what they have going for themself

it's always refreshing to watch you try to sit at the table and talk with the adults

Based on the things youve said bout your financial situation, i would say you are certaintly not one of said adults. :ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hoes is out here fukking to get there babies some christmas toys, whats your point?

:what: the fukk that gotta do with women having babies with men who have absolutely no prospects or future?

if these hoes wanna line up outside prison for men, fine. but why the fukk they gotta have children as well? why repeat the same cycle?

concise

Veteran
Daps
over/under on when this thread reaches 1000 replies?

10pm ET? (26 minutes from now)?
:ld:

killacal

Banned
Daps
ya we wack because we have jobs and decide to be contributing members of society.

naw dont criticize anything about anybody thats just hating :foh:

If I go rape some women or shoot up a school its cool because u dont know what i was dealing with :birdman:

These broke bums with their no accountability kill me man :foh:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

1. hes not a felon, he had 3 misdemeanour's, lol if dude was a felon at 21 you think he would have been out of jail the last 3 years?

nikka got probation for all 3 his previous arrests

this lazy ass nikka loudaffair didnt want to go to school and get a job like the majority of law abiding citizens do, his chick was posting how they roll a blunt first thign in the morning.

its funny how loudaffair was some "big time thugh" then we find out nikka is 5'4 140 pounds with 3 misdemanours and is 21 and never did 3 years in prison like the :duck: tales he was spewing, but now he will :eat:

like I said I dont condone what that nikka was doing but do yall know his family situation, maybe his moms couldn't provide for him like normal working class mothers do, maybe his pops was on the same shyt and thats all he was raised around, that nikka probably been in the streets all of his life and possibly had no guidance in his life.

im not saying this is true but in some cases similar to his this is how young nikkas get in the dope game.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:what: the fukk that gotta do with women having babies with men who have absolutely no prospects or future?

if these hoes wanna line up outside prison for men, fine. but why the fukk they gotta have children as well? why repeat the same cycle?

Accountability your arguing with someone who doesnt understand the word

Ol yeah he sold crack to his moms but she was gonna cop from somewhere might as well keep it in the fam ass nikkas

Daps
Reppin
Houston
A yo I b wondering do y'all mfs even wash your face & brush your teeth b4 getting ON been gossiping about him since this morning you wack as fukk just like the rest of these dudes

:pachaha: Who/What are you? You trash like your boy? We been posting since the morning because we are at our offices on this legal grind and although this is just entertainment for us, I am happy this scum is off the streets. Hopefully he learns his lesson when he gets out.