Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Wiz_Kallisha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
B HIVE
Why is that the go to insult for yall?

:heh: My chick wouldnt even look twice at that caliber of nikka
A yo I b wondering do y'all mfs even wash your face & brush your teeth b4 getting ON been gossiping about him since this morning you wack as fukk just like the rest of these dudes

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
i feel you on that

but your exit plan is poppin holes in a old white man's condom when he blowin your back out

i hope you don't think people in here are looking to you for any type of fiscal advice or life lessons

Wuguc.gif

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Hes not a felon stop :cape:

idk or care about his history that much and I damn sure aint reading through 50+ pages to find out I was just using that as a example.

kill me with that :cape: shyt.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
You think he was making more then 2k a month slanging dime bags? :comeon: If hes not distributing hes not caking plain and simple. He most likely would be making more money if he work full time at a fast food joint but no nikka was chasing the cool

Well i wasnt there so idk what he was gettin but my guess it was decent if he keeps goin back to that life

Wuguc.gif

im sure you do flip your profit, everytime you flip from missionary to doggystyle for elderly cacs

Why are you worried about what i do with my money though? This is what happens when you have nothing going for yourself living in ur moms basement you become a crab in a barrel. An idle mind is the devils playground :ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everybody dosent think like this or wasnt raised like this, im not saying what he did was right but obviously dude grew up in this environment and thats the only way he knew how to survive, yal dont know that nikka family situation or how he was raised.

u think a 2-3 time felon wants to work at a fast food spot to support 2 kids when he could make what he could make at mcdonalds off of 1 lick?

okay, i expect the typical "that's all he could do" response

but what response do y'all have for the women who fukk these type of losers and procreate with them? they just victims of the game as well, or what?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A yo I b wondering do y'all mfs even wash your face & brush your teeth b4 getting ON been gossiping about him since this morning you wack as fukk just like the rest of these dudes

you ain't never lied

they wasn't talking this much shyt about fam when he was postin

FREE DA KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pacspit: fukk da police

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Well i wasnt there so idk what he was gettin but my guess it was decent if he keeps goin back to that life

Why are you worried about what i do with my money though? This is what happens when you have nothing going for yourself living in ur moms basement you become a crab in a barrel. An idle mind is the devils playground :ld:

lol @ a prostitute trying to tell someone what they have going for themself

it's always refreshing to watch you try to sit at the table and talk with the adults

killacal

Banned
Daps
idk or care about his history that much and I damn sure aint reading through 50+ pages to find out I was just using that as a example.

kill me with that :cape: shyt.

he has 2 misdemeanors breh, he coulda got a regular job

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:laff:
@thoushallhustle came through with the
cpr_bw.gif
for the laughs...

What methods does your financial consultant give you to clean up your dirty money?

:what:

Do you really want to know or do you just wanna talk shyt? Im not giving his services out for free. I paid to talk to him so you can too if you need help. Would you like his contact information?

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
everybody dosent think like this or wasnt raised like this, im not saying what he did was right but obviously dude grew up in this environment and thats the only way he knew how to survive, yal dont know that nikka family situation or how he was raised.

u think a 2-3 time felon wants to work at a fast food spot to support 2 kids when he could make what he could make at mcdonalds off of 1 lick?

:childplease:

1. hes not a felon, he had 3 misdemeanour's, lol if dude was a felon at 21 you think he would have been out of jail the last 3 years?

nikka got probation for all 3 his previous arrests

this lazy ass nikka loudaffair didnt want to go to school and get a job like the majority of law abiding citizens do, his chick was posting how they roll a blunt first thign in the morning.

its funny how loudaffair was some "big time thugh" then we find out nikka is 5'4 140 pounds with 3 misdemanours and is 21 and never did 3 years in prison like the :duck: tales he was spewing, but now he will :eat: