Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:what:

How you gonna post a job option he did have.....and then say he had to go the illegal route.

I bet full time at BK offers benefits and you wont get arrested for working there :pachaha:

Fast money aint always good money, and there aint much you can do with a lot of dirty money...

When I learned that. It changed my life.

everybody dosent think like this or wasnt raised like this, im not saying what he did was right but obviously dude grew up in this environment and thats the only way he knew how to survive, yal dont know that nikka family situation or how he was raised.

u think a 2-3 time felon wants to work at a fast food spot to support 2 kids when he could make what he could make at mcdonalds off of 1 lick?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Thats not true. Making racks in a few hours is a great feeling. Anyone telling different is a lie. The problem comes when nikkas get addicted to it and fail to make an exit plan. I know alot of women who are doing very well in life thanks to their fast money. Some people just have that entrepeneur spirit. Tp each his own :manny:

i feel you on that

but your exit plan is poppin holes in a old white man's condom when he blowin your back out

i hope you don't think people in here are looking to you for any type of fiscal advice or life lessons

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i feel you on that

but your exit plan is poppin holes in a old white man's condom when he blowin your back out

i hope you don't think people in here are looking to you for any type of fiscal advice or life lessons

You got me. Im too stupid to flip my profit or hire a consultant, i need to poke a hole in a condom :shaq2:

killacal

Banned
Daps
He could have but he didnt. You clearly never were a dopeboy because its very hard to go from that kind of bread to $2k a month.

You think he was making more then 2k a month slanging dime bags? :comeon: If hes not distributing hes not caking plain and simple. He most likely would be making more money if he work full time at a fast food joint but no nikka was chasing the cool

killacal

Banned
Daps
Why is that the go to insult for yall?

:heh: My chick wouldnt even look twice at that caliber of nikka

:dead: nikka looks like he dont shower, and is in a love circle with two ratchett bytches neither of which I would stick my dikk in. And they look like they smell:2much:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
For us coli posters to not matter to u, u sure do find urself proving ur self to us on a daily, every single time ure called out on sum shyt :pachaha:
I play into it because it gives me more room to talk shyt. :pachaha: I hide a good amount of myself from y'all. I've said on here before if anyone ever tried to expose me, it'd only back up everything I type here plus end up making me look better than anything I've ever posted about myself.

It's :russ: watchin' nikkas gettin' mad because what they thought was wrong just because of their emotions. :ahh: :obama:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You got me. Im too stupid to flip my profit or hire a consultant, i need to poke a hole in a condom :shaq2:

Wuguc.gif

im sure you do flip your profit, everytime you flip from missionary to doggystyle for elderly cacs

killacal

Banned
Daps
everybody dosent think like this or wasnt raised like this, im not saying what he did was right but obviously dude grew up in this environment and thats the only way he knew how to survive, yal dont know that nikka family situation or how he was raised.

u think a 2-3 time felon wants to work at a fast food spot to support 2 kids when he could make what he could make at mcdonalds off of 1 lick?

Hes not a felon stop :cape:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think you just posted his arrest record in North Carolina y yall mad though been gossiping all day about a stranger lol a nikka like Loudaffair took yall bytch before huh

:notimpressed:
i have access to westlaw and lexis nexis and criminalwatchdog.com

bytch i was at work today sitting back while loudaffair was in jail hoping to get bail that was prob denied:umad:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play into it because it gives me more room to talk shyt. :pachaha: I hide a good amount of myself from y'all. I've said on here before if anyone ever tried to expose me, it'd only back up everything I type here plus end up making me look better than anything I've ever posted about myself.

It's :russ: watchin' nikkas gettin' mad because what they thought was wrong just because of their emotions. :ahh: :obama:

:childplease: