Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
so what you're saying is these black women to stupid to know babies ain't going to tether them to a man? they didn't learn from they dumb ass mommas mistakes?

personally, i think something much more grim is going on. they're just being double agents for white men w/o even knowing it. killing off the genetics of smart "nerdy" black men. while procreating with dumb ass NOTHINGS, passing on their useless mildly retarded, prison boundDNA.

this is true but a lot of females I grew up with are this way because there moms was the same way, they didnt have a steady father figure growing up or there mom was fukking with more than 1 dude, or they were raped or molested at a very young age.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
in New Orleans bro got charged with grand theft and possession of a firearm those aren't misdemeanors nikka fact still remains why dudes so concerned about a stranger. NO life Lol at yall at yall office jobs & on my big homie dikk at the same damn time.

Bro just waiting for a bond! be home soon

shut yo gremlin lookin ass up hoe

anyway @thoushallhustle unless you strippin stfu :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What eva helps u sleep at night :laff:
:yeshrug: Could say the same for you. You're the one trying to convince yourself that I'm not what I say I am, which is crazy, cause you was on my jock a couple of months ago before I told you I didn't like you. I'm laughin' at you. :skip:

Get back to callin' me handsome and dappin' my posts. :youngsabo:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not ether if you're still standing strong :myman: :smugfavre: Plus I had already posted I lied in another thread about 2 weeks ago. :manny:

Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - View Single Post - Men of the Coli reveal yourself

Edit: When I get the file, I'mma post the music video me and my boy made for our artists through our company. nikkas gonna be :mad: :smugfavre:

:childplease:
bu bu bu but just wait till me and my boy show the coli our music video that would show them:heh:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
in New Orleans bro got charged with grand theft and possession of a firearm those aren't misdemeanors nikka fact still remains why dudes so concerned about a stranger. NO life Lol at yall at yall office jobs & on my big homie dikk at the same damn time.

:wow:

you aint helping your boys case by posting this....nikkas out here :cape: for him saying he can change....you just reinforcing the opposition.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

hmmm you look like you have a steady jaw :shaq:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

Man, stop putting his criminal record on blast. Don't worry about the Coli being concerned, if you really his little homie go bail him out, or go slide his baby moms some formula and diaper money.

You woofing at them, but they are not the enemy homie.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Coming soon....

ifn9sw.jpg

:laff:

fukking :dead: