Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Because its true thug dikk is the best dikk on the planet :ohlawd:

And what was ratchet about her behavior? :what: living with your childrens father and going to school is a bad thing? :mindblown:

So you saw nothing wrong with her statement when she said "I love my dboy..all he do is trap, but that's my mf nikka" "...

She has kids by this man..TELL ME you don't see anything wrong with this statement..

:snoop:..I swear yall don't even want the help, but what do I expect, you post twerk videos, that's in the handbook of ratchetness..Cause you sure ain't classy and ladylike.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So you saw nothing wrong with her statement when she said "I love my dboy..all he do is trap, but that's my mf nikka" "...

She has kids by this man..TELL ME you don't see anything wrong with this statement..

:snoop:..I swear yall don't even want the help, but what do I expect, you post twerk videos, that's in the handbook of ratchetness..Cause you sure ain't classy and ladylike.

why you even trying to reason with this whore? shes never had a man respect her, all she knows is sucking dikk and swallowing cum and being kicked to the curb

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
why this dirty whore mentioning my name? go suck some dikk strumpet only thing your good at ol tongue looking like a crunch bar with all your stds, bytch you got trichmonisis i hope you smash a nicca with hiv you dirty ass jezeblian cum guzzler, all that cum you swallowed harvesting inside ya body in a giant cumball and i hope it explodes out your anus like uncontrollable body fluids slut :pacspit:

:umad:

So im supposed to look down on someone tryna feed their kids? The nikka is a multiple felon, what was he supposed to do work at burger king? :aicmon: its not too many options for a nikka like loudaffair. He did what he had to. Im not cuttin no checks so why would i judge?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

So im supposed to look down on someone tryna feed their kids? The nikka is a multiple felon, what was he supposed to do work at burger king? :aicmon: its not too many options for a nikka like loudaffair. He did what he had to. Im not cuttin no checks so why would i judge?

im not mad, i dont have to whore myself to pay my bills, one day you gonna end up naked in a dumpster with the demonic lifestyle you living ill pray for you wench:lawd:

and he aint a felon he has 3 misdemeanour's, i posted his arrest record on here, nikka could have gone back to school and gone about looking to get a pardon like thousands of folks do every year, but nah lets tak the easy thuggish ruggish bone out.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So im supposed to look down on someone tryna feed their kids? The nikka is a multiple felon, what was he supposed to do work at burger king? :aicmon:

it would be the better option of the two.

but nikkas too cool to earn a honest living. funny how you stick up for cacs and thugs, but hate normal 9-5 black men

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I have 2 cars...6 watches...3 flat screens.....3 bank accts....2 laptops..ton of clothes....all this is after I got everything stolen 6 months ago with no renter's insurance....smoke the best,,,drink the best...eat the best...have sex on a regular basis...dental insurance...medical insurance.....vision insurance...go out of town when I want...get calls and emails for new jobs daily...mom calls me for money and i send it to her

when I go to my hometown...my cousins that "trap"..dont have cars and fight over $10...and can only afford 1 drink at the club

education is working for me.....matter fact...Im going back next summer

lol @ this ol "now i got 6 homes, 10 cars, 8 names" ass nikka

just sit down somewhere

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

How you gonna post a job option he did have.....and then say he had to go the illegal route.

I bet full time at BK offers benefits and you wont get arrested for working there :pachaha:

Fast money aint always good money, and there aint much you can do with a lot of dirty money...

When I learned that. It changed my life.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
im not mad, i dont have to whore myself to pay my bills, one day you gonna end up naked in a dumpster with the demonic lifestyle you living ill pray for you wench:lawd:

and he aint a felon he has 3 misdemeanour's, i posted his arrest record on here, nikka could have gone back to school and gone about looking to get a pardon like thousands of folks do every year, but nah lets tak the easy thuggish ruggish bone out.

He could have but he didnt. You clearly never were a dopeboy because its very hard to go from that kind of bread to $2k a month.

it would be the better option of two.

but nikkas to cool to earn a honest living. funny how you stick up for cacs and thugs, but hate normal 9-5 black men

Im not sticking up for him. He should have been smarter. And him cheatin on secretlover while shes pregnant is foul. And i dont hate black men youre the self hater in this bytch :pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He could have but he didnt. You clearly never were a dopeboy because its very hard to go from that kind of bread to $2k a month.

Im not sticking up for him. He should have been smarter. And him cheatin on secretlover while shes pregnant is foul. And i dont hate black men youre the self hater in this bytch :pacspit:

:childplease:
nikkas rent was 500 a month

better to make 2 k a month than to spend your nights in jail, and have ":swag" and ratchet chicks

Wiz_Kallisha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
B HIVE

I think you just posted his arrest record in North Carolina y yall mad though been gossiping all day about a stranger lol a nikka like Loudaffair took yall bytch before huh

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's not ether if you're still standing strong :myman: :smugfavre: Plus I had already posted I lied in another thread about 2 weeks ago. :manny:

Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli - View Single Post - Men of the Coli reveal yourself

Edit: When I get the file, I'mma post the music video me and my boy made for our artists through our company. nikkas gonna be :mad: :smugfavre:

For us coli posters to not matter to u, u sure do find urself proving ur self to us on a daily, every single time ure called out on sum shyt :pachaha:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:what:

How you gonna post a job option he did have.....and then say he had to go the illegal route.

I bet full time at BK offers benefits and you wont get arrested for working there :pachaha:

Fast money aint always good money, and there aint much you can do with a lot of dirty money...

When I learned that. It changed my life.

Thats not true. Making racks in a few hours is a great feeling. Anyone telling different is a lie. The problem comes when nikkas get addicted to it and fail to make an exit plan. I know alot of women who are doing very well in life thanks to their fast money. Some people just have that entrepeneur spirit. Tp each his own :manny: