Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok hol up :laugh:

I'm too freaking lazy to multi quote the posts in here addressing the female posters about us NOT passing judgement on SL and Loud :what:

Those two posters have never did anything to me for me to come at them side ways nor have they ever asked me for advice on their issues :manny:

Yes I've dapped SL's posts before because I fukks wit her.

Yall co-sign nikkas saying the most dumbest shyt on here every freaking day so :stopitslime:

bytch shut the fukk up. I'm tired of yo bytch ass always talking outta place.

This aint had shyt to do with you, but I bet "SL" wishes somebody would let her down the right path.

Now she bout to be one of these bytches with fatherless kids that the nikka @marcuz posts about...that shyt dont plague your mind

:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wtf: have you read anything that nikka post

dude pops shyt like a female constantly

and the nikka has been 19 and 22 every year

a month ago nikka said her was a jr in school but today he just graduated:wtf:

:dead: at the bold

he could very well be lying about his age, im not talking about that though. dudes have been making threads complaining about him way before that

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
he seemed like a cool dude. never had any problems with him on here... but real talk, that's what being 'about that life' will get you. We be encouraging that behavior in the community, but want to act surprised when the repercussions we knew were coming actually come.

I wish the best for him, his woman and their daughters. Ain't a pretty situation when a dad is separated from his kids and hopefully he gets it together the legal way when he gets out.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't even remember Jam being banned for anything. :yeshrug: I thought everyone likes her.

I said in the pix thread I stretched on the age. An older female poster i talk to caught me slippin :lolbron: I was tryna get at sohh chicks back in the day. :heh: Forgive my playa ways :pachaha:

All the same chicks still talk to me too :youngsabo: y'all nikkas the only ones who care. :pachaha:

I figured you lied about your age to get SOHH p*ssy which was still flowing freely at that time. It's what young nikkas do. :manny:

Malcolm, me and Champ didn't start beefing over Junkie. And I didn't get her banned. And never ran her off the board.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i thought you was from Detroit bro
why you be on some internet character shyt?

maybe its another dude but i thought you was from detroit

Not from Detroit, but I'm currently staring at Ford Field from my office. I live in the burbs breh.

Born and raised in LA, spent 10 years in Philly.

I'm an old school SOHH poster with too much history but I've left that life behind.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the police. nikkas locked up for serving coke and crack are political prisoners. PERIOD. if someone wants to snort shyt up their nose and blow it through a crackpipe, that's their decision. i don't fault any nikka for making that gwop by hustling the white/green/tan/whatever. money is out here to be made, and as long as shyt is in demand, i :salute: anyone in the trap. again, fukk the police.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Not from Detroit, but I'm currently staring at Ford Field from my office. I live in the burbs breh.

Born and raised in LA, spent 10 years in Philly.

I'm an old school SOHH poster with too much history but I've left that life behind.

oh ok i understand

i was just wondering

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word on these E-Streets is that @SheeBadd works at Magic City? Is this true brehs? Can someone confirm? :shaq:

:mindblown:

Wat the fukk you care for? You bout to go blow your fukking paycheck on this hoe?

nikka in here :cape: thinking he gonna get some residual p*ssy

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
bytch shut the fukk up. I'm tired of yo bytch ass always talking outta place.

This aint had shyt to do with you, but I bet "SL" wishes somebody would let her down the right path.

Now she bout to be one of these bytches with fatherless kids that the nikka @marcuz posts about...that shyt dont plague your mind

:stopitslime:

How ima shut up and im typing :skip:

And speaking my mind is speaking out of place now? :what:

Im not making anything abt me but I dont agree with whats being said in this thread.

Like you, I dont know anything abt sl. I dont know how her life was growing up.

Which is why I wont sit in this thread and shyt on her. Same with loud.
I just hope that loud get his life on the right path for his kids and himself.

And I hope sl continue to be the best mother to her kids.

Now once u gain the bawls to address me under ur real username then quote me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How ima shut up and im typing :skip:

And speaking my mind is speaking out of place now? :what:

Im not making anything abt me but I dont agree with whats being said in this thread.

Like you, I dont know anything abt sl. I dont know how her life was growing up.

Which is why I wont sit in this thread and shyt on her. Same with loud.
I just hope that loud get his life on the right path for his kids and himself.

And I hope sl continue to be the best mother to her kids.

Now once u gain the bawls to address me under ur real username then quote me.

Nah bytch that excuse aint flying.

Whose adolescent life do you know about on here? You shytted on a few nikkas you dont know nothing about but now you above it?

fukk outta here hoe :jawalrus: