Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Breh I'm not asking you to say anything. Mah response was in regards to your claims dat brothas in hea not givin buddy some sort of praise for being a "real street nikka" somehow extracts dem from their pigmentation. :rudy:

You do wtf you wanna do jabroni. Just undastand dat dat "real nikka" label doesn't hold any weight when it involves a depletion of common sense and critical thinking abilities. :yeshrug:

:what:

I would have done the same thing.

Multiple dope charges and other shyt. Who was going to hire him?

GTFOH :heh:

You nikkas ain't nikkas you cacs and Canadians.

You do what YOU feel is right to make YOUR situation better for YOU and YOUR family.

If I had 2 kids and my record was fukked I would turn a 8 ball into a million dollars with some comet and flour.You nikkas is soft as fukk.:heh:Hoe ass nikkas all over this thread.Someone take down names.

I ain't say shyt about being a real nikka.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I gotta give this thread 5 stars now...y'all killing me :laff:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
That nicca need 3 square meals a day......fukk freedom

tumblr_m0p71zpcCw1qa10hao1_500.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
you got nikkas gossipin about another dude in here like some bytches..and that reincar dude is the biggest bytch of'em all

i could respect it if he was loudaffair's woman, cuz thats how bytches talk, or, i could respect it even if he was related to loudaffair..but he's neither of the two, and he don't care about dude either, but yet you wanna get all in his bidness? definition of a bytch MADE fukk nikka

the poster who is now locked up.....threw all his business out there to begin with....he brought all this shyt upon himself.....

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
let me guess you been in jail....tell me im wrong

:smugfavre:

doesn't matter..i would've said the same shyt if i never been to jail

nikka tha fukk u talking bout when the nikka posted his business on here:wtf:
don't come in with the :cape: like that's ya father

posting ya mugshot issome bytchmade shyt

the tuff talk brigade pop up like they dropping knowledge

ok but he locked up now, so if nikkas wanna crack jokes then its whateva, but you got nikkas in here talkin bout how he a dead beat dad and ain't taking care of his responsiblities like a bunch of females