This the chick? :ohhh:

67188_tawfbaby.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Bruh...I remember when dude made the post saying he used to beat up nerds..I asked him "how you did that @ 140lbs?":wtf:....nicca was like..."I beat you up to p*ssy"

@charmander was co-signing him on that thread too..

shyt was straight :laff:

you sound like a bitter bytch, leave that to the nikka's baby mama you sensitive fakkit

Last edited by a moderator:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Your opinion don't matter.You wasn't feeding him or his kids.nikkas sell dope everyday and it ain't gone stop no time soon.You nikkas is clueless.

Ill bag up dry wall before I sit in my momma basement.

:what: :mindblown:

And guess what, He aint gon be feedin his kids neither now. L's all around because he was a "real nikka" doin what "real nikkas" do. But dat's wasup doe right? :skip:

Oh and instead of baggin up dry wall, how bout a person get some courage to do what a real man does and go out n find a fukkin job, learn a trade, or do somethin positive to get ya paper. Ask all dem nikkas sittin in da pin right now how dat otha route worked out. :heh:

You nikkas and dis fantasy Tony Montana world you live in. lol smh

Again, da only nikka who's clueless is you cuh. Especially if you really believin dis defeatist cop out nonsense you spittin right now. :ld: :yeshrug:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:what: :mindblown:

And guess what, He aint gon be feedin his kids neither now. L's all around because he was a "real nikka" doin what "real nikkas" do. But dat's wasup doe right? :skip:

Oh and instead of baggin up dry wall, how bout a person get some courage to do what a real man does and go out n find a fukkin job, learn a trade, or do somethin positive to get ya paper. Ask all dem nikkas sittin in da pin right now how dat otha route worked out. :heh:

You nikkas and dis fantasy Tony Montana world you live in. lol smh

Again, da only nikka who's clueless is you cuh. Especially if you really believin dis defeatist cop out nonsense you spittin right now. :ld: :yeshrug:

I don't know what you want me to say.:yeshrug:

Im gone do whatever it takes to eat.