Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
For all the people saying he had do what he had to do to feed his family

:why: How can you still defend this when he won't be able feed them anymore bc of the ish he was involved in?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
nikka I ain't ask you to delete shyt. :russ:

Post the PM or bet the password to your screen name and shut up.

You and Chaucer probably goin' crazy in PMs right now trying to find a way to stunt on the kid. :myman: Get a life.

posting from the phone

stop lying nikka
you shook

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Commissioner Gordon at the end of the Dark Knight reading Reincar's posts in this thread :wow:

so much anger and hate, yet...so much realness :wow:

"He's the hero the coli deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll neg him, call him an Uncle Tom, make fun of his aborted seed, call him a misogynist, call him a lame...because he can take it, all while dropping the realness. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian...a necessary evil"

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm eatin goood :shaq:

:gladbron::laff:

tumblr_mcd52whJJ91rj21r9o5_500.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel like Commissioner Gordon at the end of the Dark Knight reading Reincar's posts in this thread :wow:

so much anger and hate, yet...so much realness :wow:

"He's the hero the coli deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll neg him, call him an Uncle Tom, make fun of his aborted seed, call him a misogynist, call him a lame...because he can take it, all while dropping the realness. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian...a necessary evil"

Deep :wow: