Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fucc you ...you CAC ...did you walk in that man shoes??? so how the fucc can you judge him?? :aicmon: sounding like dr phil on this bytch you need to stop u fuccing lame.... nobody is defending his actions but theirs nothing wrong with wishing the best for him...fucc boy :takedat:

:umad:
I don't need to judge him, the jury and the judge will :heh:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
15911_RAGU2.gif

:lolbron::pachaha:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I don't think she cares that he's in jail I think him smashing her best friend while she's pregnant is what ticked her off

:yeshrug: well she needs to get her head on straight..go to school..get a job..and take care of those kids...those nights of clubbing are over....and im sure she cares about him being in jail..she probably just tight about the friend now cuz he locked up....well she should thank him..now you know how much of a pop her friend is....stop worrying about these bird bytches and get your shyt together

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
- I've said before my father was an engineer
- Several people on SOHH/The Coli have ran across my Facebook and are very good friends with people I am friends with
- A SOHH poster (Jame Junkie) had a crush on my best friend/brother from another and has hung around me and my friends before
- I've had girlfriends posted on SOHH by people who didn't know they were typing to me. We were in the same age group and they knew how old I was
- I've said before that the Addicted_2_Me screen name was shared. I didn't even start posting on that shyt until Winter break 2007.

I'm real. :umad:

none of that cancels out shyt i posted
nikka you was straight on SOHH years ago- saying u were the same age u claim now---
but you would flip flop even back then and would be 22 and out of college then later be 19 and a soph
you should be fukking ashamed

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
And i dont see neah one of dem brauds who was dappin n cosignin her posts up in dis thread :cape: 'n for her neeva. :mjpls:

lol Where yall at? Don't get all quiet now. :mjpls:

You saw it to huh, check how many daps her posts got. See at least Secret lover is honest about her sht, whilst most sisters on this site like to switch up whenever convenient.

As for Loud, i've got family members and friends going through it so I cant sht on him like others are doing in here, all i can say is I hope the brother gets right and leaves the game in peace.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
5'3, a buck forty?

So this nikka was the southern version of Prodigy talking that big shyt :heh:

Bruh...I remember when dude made the post saying he used to beat up nerds..I asked him "how you did that @ 140lbs?":wtf:....nicca was like..."I beat you up to p*ssy"

@charmander was co-signing him on that thread too..

shyt was straight :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

nikka u in here :cape: hard
for this nikka

yet you the type of nikka he stayed clowing on here

you got issues brah

you 30plus but u be posting on here like 19 and still in college

you quick to go at females
but u riding for this nikka

you a soft ass fakkit brah
plan and simple

13z1lk5.jpg

our boy DaChampIsHere c00ning it up

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

but you would flip flop even back then and would be 22 and out of college then later be 19 and a soph
:wtf: is wrong with you. I just said I wasn't the only person who posted under that screen name.

There's also a post under Addicted_2_me saying that I was Mr. Golf of my high school. I ain't never even swung a golf club before. :pachaha: :umad:

I never even posted my real age on SOHH in public. I did lie to a couple chicks in PM though. Tried to see what it do. :smugdraper:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
11 pages really :what:

Ya'll nikkas care too much about other people's lives on here forreal :snoop: