69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i said average
but let u tell it ya father is some CFO

ya father works a trade and left ya moms
and u 30plus and bitter about it so u created a fantasy life where u are a college jr and going to frat parties:lolbron:

you really was posting like u was a still in college and ya sister was a freshman at the same school:merchant:

then a week later you was 22 and 2years out of school
but back in 2006 you was on Sohh and a soph at the same college:dead:

:ooh:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Never had a convo with him.. but I hope he holds his head and comes out a better man...I don't make fun of nobody getting locked up ...im sure if he had another safer way to get bread he would of...he was just trying to survive out here...shyt can get rough..I got homies that live that life...now with that said.. Bro if you read this... stop with the fukkery..go get a fukking 9-5 in mcdonalds if you have to..go back to school...do something..and his shorty need to stick by him fucc what ya'll saying she was in it this far right??? She knew what he was doing and co signed it...dont disappear now ma cuz shyt about to get rough..same way he was in the streets holding you down..you betta hold him down

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

i said average

and u 30plus and bitter about it so u created a fantasy life where u are a college jr and going to frat parties:lolbron:

you really was posting like u was a still in college and ya sister was a freshman at the same school:merchant:

:whoo:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I would have done the same thing.

Multiple dope charges and other shyt. Who was going to hire him?

GTFOH :heh:

You nikkas ain't nikkas you cacs and Canadians.

You do what YOU feel is right to make YOUR situation better for YOU and YOUR family.

If I had 2 kids and my record was fukked I would turn a 8 ball into a million dollars with some comet and flour.You nikkas is soft as fukk.:heh:Hoe ass nikkas all over this thread.Someone take down names.

:what:

Again why do we always have to equate doin bum ass scumbag level deeds wit bein "real nikkas"?? :why:

How does not condoning fukk boy shyt like slangin dope to da community make folks cacs? :why:

IMO da only hoe ass nikkas in dis thread are da ones givin dat nikka a pass for a life of constant fukk ups. Hoe ass nikkas to me are cats who put da lives and potential successful lives of their children at risk because they refuse to get their fukkin act together. How is dat nikka sittin in a cell sposed help raise his fukkin seeds and stop dis almost relentless cycle of broken black family support systems breh?

fukk is wrong witchu nikkas? :why:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
wow so my nikka just told me that @LOUDaffair smashed @SheeBadd behind @SecretLover back

15911_RAGU2.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im not even gonna believe this :heh:

If this is true, I dont even know what to say about this whole situation.

LOUD: the thugged out adulterous midget dope peddler :dead:

It's the truth It's posted on his mug shot page, but because it has his real name I won't post the link

He's 5'3 140lbs

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

i said average

:krs::whoo::dead:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You do what YOU feel is right to make YOUR situation better for YOU and YOUR family.

If I had 2 kids and my record was fukked I would turn a 8 ball into a million dollars with some comet and flour.

:leon: Sounds like a foolproof plan to me.

i said average

mysmilie_921.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

i said average

- I've said before my father was an engineer
- Several people on SOHH/The Coli have ran across my Facebook and are very good friends with people I am friends with
- A SOHH poster (Jame Junkie) had a crush on my best friend/brother from another and has hung around me and my friends before
- I've had girlfriends posted on SOHH by people who didn't know they were typing to me. We were in the same age group and they knew how old I was
- I've said before that the Addicted_2_Me screen name was shared. I didn't even start posting on that shyt until Winter break 2007. There are a lot of things posted on that screen name that have nothing to do with me.

I'm real. :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never had a convo with him.. but I hope he holds his head and comes out a better man...I don't make fun of nobody getting locked up ...im sure if he had another safer way to get bread he would of...he was just trying to survive out here...shyt can get rough..I got homies that live that life...now with that said.. Bro if you read this... stop with the fukkery..go get a fukking 9-5 in mcdonalds if you have to..go back to school...do something..and his shorty need to stick by him fucc what ya'll saying she was in it this far right??? She knew what he was doing and co signed it...dont disappear now ma cuz shyt about to get rough..same way he was in the streets holding you down..you betta hold him down

I don't think she cares that he's in jail I think him smashing her best friend while she's pregnant is what ticked her off

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
It amazes me people are sticking up for a drug dealing criminal with priors who posted his mug shots as badge of honors, who cheated on his pregnant gf with her best friend, who was dealing drugs got caught and is now in jail and now his baby moms his son and unborn seed gotta find a way to eat since that dru money won't be coming in for a while.

Yeah a real nygga :skip:

Fucc you ...you CAC ...did you walk in that man shoes??? so how the fucc can you judge him?? :aicmon: sounding like dr phil on this bytch you need to stop u fuccing lame.... nobody is defending his actions but theirs nothing wrong with wishing the best for him...fucc boy :takedat:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

real nikka post right here

And what are you bytches in here arguing about?:what:

The bytches aren't even arguing.

:mindblown:

seem like nikkas mad cuz he was gettin p*ssy lol
it aint even about him gettin locked up no more

all the real nikkas said what they had to say