Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nikkas in here saying they dont even have a problem with him sellin dope...THEIR problem with him is that...he was bragging about fukking another girl :mindblown::mindblown:

like imagine a friend of yours who is in a relationship comin up to you like "aye bruh i finally hit ol girl from down the road last night :krs: :king: :gladbron: "
and you look at him like " :beli: you're a c00n and a ghetto scumbag, this is the problem with black people and why we'll never succeed or prosper"
:stopitslime:
:pachaha: I'm sayin', shyt is just all around :skip: nikkas mad cause a grown man got some p*ssy, but have a mantra of not wifin' up chicks.

Yeah I realized a while ago that a lot of posters on here were the lame nikkas in highschool and college but now they got a career and a little bread want revenge and shyt. Like nikka don't be mad at the cool nikkas and fly hoes in school because they clowned your ass. Be mad at yourself for being so lame.

Pretty much. Some of them don't even have that lil bread now, just mad to be mad. Dudes on here just thirsty to roast.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:wow: yall wildn...

Now people are scared of him, wanna be him, and getting retribution for stuff done to them as a kid

stretch-1.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:huhldup: the :cape: wearing in here is :deadrose:

and this nikka @DaChampIsHere wearing that shyt tight

nikka been lying bout his age on the net for 6years and quick to go at females on here but :cape: Loud

you should be ashamed of yaself--- you been fronting like u a burb nikka from a 2 parent home and ya family successful when the truth is ya fam is average and ya parents split

you 30plus claiming u been 22 for forever

Last edited by a moderator:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I was wondering why this site was running a little slow and then I stumbled upon this thread :dwillhuh:

from sohh to the coli....the web of fukkery is never ending...its like a cycle :snoop:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I would have done the same thing.

Multiple dope charges and other shyt. Who was going to hire him?

GTFOH :heh:

You nikkas ain't nikkas you cacs and Canadians.

You do what YOU feel is right to make YOUR situation better for YOU and YOUR family.

If I had 2 kids and my record was fukked I would turn a 8 ball into a million dollars with some comet and flour.You nikkas is soft as fukk.:heh:Hoe ass nikkas all over this thread.Someone take down names.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:huhldup: the :cape: wearing in here is :deadrose:

and this nikka @DaChampIsHere wearing that shyt tight

nikka been lying bout his age on the net for 6years and quick to go at females on here but :cape: Loud

you should be ashamed of yaself--- you been fronting like u a burb nikka from a 2 parent home and ya family successful when the truth is ya fam is average and ya parents split

Breh, the fukk is you talkin' about? :pachaha: If you got a personal problem, let that shyt be known, don't try to connect it to thread just cause we both happen to be postin' in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
If I had 2 kids and my record was fukked I would turn a 8 ball into a million dollars with some comet and flour.You nikkas is soft as fukk.:heh:Hoe ass nikkas all over this thread.Someone take down names.

No..you would be locked up like him..because niccas like yall aint built for the dope game...yall dont make no profit...and yall get caught

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

:whoo:

what's this about, friend?

nikkas is faking being rich and comin from good families now?