Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
From experience it takes certain steps to change, no one body thought I would change either. shyt I had the task force Sgt telling me that I would be back and she gonna make sure that I get the same cell :aicmon: that was 10 years ago man. By that time I started working, went to school and became a nerd, but I took certain steps to get where im at today.

I hope he can too many of us are in jail as it is

Damn, I wish you were in Atl and could speak at my Ex-Offender meeting next month breh. I'm also putting together an initiative for the Fatherhood Program who helps single fathers try to become gainfully employed. if you ever come this way, holla at your boy.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This backwards ass post is confusing. You never knew any bytch ass nikkas who was in the streets? You dont know any real ass nikkas who sat they ass down got an education and tried doing something productive?

yall coli nikkaz is confusin man whenever a fake nikka on here talking greasy yall call him out but now nikkaz acting like they above sellin dope like nikkaz dont got mouths to feed hypocrites

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That's what I'm saying. Some nikkas in here are a little too happy and about this. If you don't come in and completely shyt on them, then your tryna save a hoe. No solutions, just bytching and bitterness.

That's cause dudes like LoudAffair been takin' these nerdy inadequate nikkas bytches since day 1. This Coli thread is retribution for all the loose vagina dudes on here have lost to the local drug dealer :jawalrus:

We all listen to rappers who glorify drug dealin', street life, etc. So I know that ain't the problem that dudes have.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
GTFOH from the message board or any messge board for that matter....nikkas always tryna make this complicated and usual they go to their calling card internet thugging (wouldn't say it in my face..etc

Posts in message board = worried about another persons life? you think t peoples lives stop because they posting on message board? :dry::dry:

yea bytch, this whole thread is worried about whats goin on in somebody else life...worry about ur own.....

and it aint got nothin to do with internet thugging, its simply reality......no one here would say a word to this nikka in reality......so dont use the anonymity of the net to do otherwise.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dudes been in and out jail since 2009, no education, sadly we all know how this is going to go.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
you dont know me my nikka
my whole family go getters
all different lanes.
if you cant understand that
then we prolly not even the same type of people my nikka

:smugbiden:

yeah sure, you different, but yet have the same rational as nikkas that continue the self-destructive cycle. What other "unique" views you have?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Define a "real n!gga" if you don't mind

a nikka who doing what he says he does and doesnt fake the funk you dont have to be a gangsta to be a real nikka just be real with yaself and others yall coli cats call out nikkaz who yall think is a fraud but when a nikka doing the shyt he says he do coli nikkaz high and mighty

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yea bytch, this whole thread is worried about whats goin on in somebody else life...worry about ur own.....

and it aint got nothin to do with internet thugging, its simply reality......no one here would say a word to this nikka in reality......so dont use the anonymity of the net to do otherwise.

I'm sure were all scared of a 5"4 140 lb dope head

:aicmon:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:what:

The nikka @LOUDaffair is a dirtball,hopefully this shyt will turn him around,but if it doesn't fukk that nikka and everything he stood for.Ain't shyt real about leaving your girl assed out with two kids while you sittin' in a cell rotting.nikkas in here got life all the way fukked up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I wish you were in Atl and could speak at my Ex-Offender meeting next month breh. I'm also putting together an initiative for the Fatherhood Program who helps single fathers try to become gainfully employed. if you ever come this way, holla at your boy.

:to:thats good breh, but all my dirt was done in my teens so i might not be that much help, Im mentoring kids at the youth center in my city, trying to stop them from making the same mistakes i made. I got lucky cuz i was a minor with those charges,

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:salute: