Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
That's cause dudes like LoudAffair been takin' these nerdy inadequate nikkas bytches since day 1. This Coli thread is retribution for all the loose vagina dudes on here have lost to the local drug dealer :jawalrus:

We all listen to rappers who glorify drug dealin', street life, etc. So I know that ain't the problem that dudes have.

nikkas in here saying they dont even have a problem with him sellin dope...THEIR problem with him is that...he was bragging about fukking another girl :mindblown::mindblown:

like imagine a friend of yours who is in a relationship comin up to you like "aye bruh i finally hit ol girl from down the road last night :krs: :king: :gladbron: "

and you look at him like " :beli: you're a c00n and a ghetto scumbag, this is the problem with black people and why we'll never succeed or prosper"

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:what:

The nikka @LOUDaffair is a dirtball,hopefully this shyt will turn him around,but if it doesn't fukk that nikka and everything he stood for.Ain't shyt real about leaving your girl assed out with two kids while you sittin' in a cell rotting.nikkas in here got life all the way fukked up.

:salute:

it really is this simple
bu bu nikkas be needing that gwap though, so they gotta do what they gotta do:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
it's none of my business who that man puts his dikk in, why are yall so concerned about it

almost every nikka i know who has a wife/girlfriend/old lady...they fukkin other broads on the side too...it's just how it is, it isn't done out of disrespect or contempt for their main chick, it's just men being men

yall sound like some nikkas that would run and tell a nikka's girl that he's cheating on her

I was just addressing the statement about her should have more respect when he clearly didn't have any for her. He messed around with her friend and then bragged about it on here clearly showing her no respect.

And yes we all made mistakes but he continued to make them and never learned from them . And it is worse when you keep making the same mistakes and it hurts the fam at the end

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Not trying to kick dude when he down...but somebody find that thread where dude said he used to beat up nerds when he weighed 140 lbs

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I was just addressing the statement about her should have more respect when he clearly didn't have any for her. He messed around with her friend and then bragged about it on here clearly showing her no respect.

And yes we all made mistakes but he continued to make them and never learned from them . And it is worse when you keep making the same mistakes and it hurts the fam at the end

aight fair enough, im not gonna dwell too much in this thread because at the end of the day i dont care, it was just surprising to me to see how many posters in here were coming with that snobbish condescending swag, had a nikka thinking i accidentally went to st0rmfr0nt instead of The Coli

Not trying to kick dude when he down...but somebody find that thread where dude said he used to beat up nerds when he weighed 140 lbs

lol @ this tale of the tape ass nikka, it's clear you never been in a fight

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
yea bytch, this whole thread is worried about whats goin on in somebody else life...worry about ur own.....

and it aint got nothin to do with internet thugging, its simply reality......no one here would say a word to this nikka in reality......so dont use the anonymity of the net to do otherwise.

I got 22 hourse for the rest of my day nikka 2 hours reading posts here and there ain't making anyone worry less about life :birdman:...and internet anonymity is here to say get used to it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's cause dudes like LoudAffair been takin' these nerdy inadequate nikkas bytches since day 1. This Coli thread is retribution for all the loose vagina dudes on here have lost to the local drug dealer :jawalrus:

We all listen to rappers who glorify drug dealin', street life, etc. So I know that ain't the problem that dudes have.
Yeah I realized a while ago that a lot of posters on here were the lame nikkas in highschool and college but now they got a career and a little bread want revenge and shyt. Like nikka don't be mad at the cool nikkas and fly hoes in school because they clowned your ass. Be mad at yourself for being so lame.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
aight fair enough, im not gonna dwell too much in this thread because at the end of the day i dont care, it was just surprising to me to see how many posters in here were coming with that snobbish condescending swag, had a nikka thinking i accidentally went to st0rmfr0nt instead of The Coli

lol @ this tale of the tape ass nikka, it's clear you never been in a fight

My nikka charmander in rare form tonight. He reminds me of a young chris jericho, what a poster.