villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Yeah the innocent victim in all this :usure:

12126.ff3326179b376b29597080d1912bf46a.jpg

1oax04.jpg

she was old enough to talk that ratchet shyt but not old enough to deal wit the ratchet consequences?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Our community excuses too much of this shyt, everyone makes mistakes, yet why is it predominantly our people that makes the same ones time and time again? I do volunteer work during the summer, so I'm honestly sick of this kind of shyt, I've dealt with kids that had fathers like this clown ass nikka and mothers who thought it was wise to lay with a man like that. I'm not gonna lie, I'm jaded as fukk now, but that's only cause I want better. She put her kids, the next generation at a distinct disadvantage by being with a nikka like that.

I'm done with excuses, it's always the same shyt.

:wow:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:wow: I warned him

4gg20.png

He was a good dude man. Why the system tryna hold this young black man down smh

He's saying the truth yall.

I had some sixth sense feeling my nikka was in trouble :ld:

thats real shyt
alot of nikkas tell on exposing theyselves on here laughin at this nikka situation
shyt fukked up. he fukked up but still
these nikkas laughin on here you can tell they lames

i dont even care about all that other shyt nikkas talkin about on here
its just fukked up

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Damn y'all going in today. This happens every day in every city though. I'm glad I stopped running the streets. Getting caught One time was enough for me and once I had my daughter I jumped on a 9-5. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Our community excuses too much of this shyt, everyone makes mistakes, yet why is it predominantly our people that makes the same ones time and time again? I do volunteer work during the summer, so I'm honestly sick of this kind of shyt, I've dealt with kids that had fathers like this clown ass nikka and mothers who thought it was wise to lay with a man like that. I'm not gonna lie, I'm jaded as fukk now, but that's only cause I want better. She put her kids, the next generation at a distinct disadvantage by being with a nikka like that.

I'm done with excuses, it's always the same shyt.

Well if you grow up around nikkas who ain't shyt, then all you know is nikkas that ain't shyt. I know a lot of cats on this board claim to have made it out of the hood and some of you I'm sure really did grow up in that environment but some people do become a product of that environment. This chick had it locked in her head at a young age that being with a dope boy is the way to go and was loving that shyt. Now it's too late to change because she is too deep in the game. I just wish she hadn't been subjected to that lifestyle to begin with. We can all crticize and throw insults at the finished product but I'm more about focusing on the manufacturing process myself. I hope all the insults you nikkas are throwing at this young lady make you all feel better.

And I am having an orientation for ex-offenders next month in Atl if you or anyone else is interested in attending and sharing any advice or information. PM me for details if anyone is. It'll be in Decatur and we're looking to have 30 to 40 ex-offenders in attendance. Tryna to do what I can to break the cycle breh.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
I can't condone nikkas trying to save this bird.She obviously knew what he was about and didn't care.She deserves the struggle life she is about to live.Maybe it'll wake her up.

Got-damn right! Big Daddy Government will come through with the EBT, WIC & housing like they always do though.. Nothing new under the sun as they say..

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Those are what you guys consider to be your "queens" too. Even roaches have queens I guess.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
thats real shyt
alot of nikkas tell on exposing theyselves on here laughin at this nikka situation

its just fukked up

This is my whole problem with the situation.

Dudes seem like they are more on some Revenge of the Nerd type shyt. nikkas delightin' in the downfall of a family. :comeon: :pachaha:

Both of them are wrong, but dudes be goin' overboard on here trying to get LOL's and daps.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
thats real shyt

its just fukked up

He fukk up but it seems like a few people in here happy he in jail :huhldup:

This is my whole problem with the situation.

Dudes seem like they are more on some Revenge of the Nerd type shyt. nikkas delightin' in the downfall of a family. :comeon: :pachaha:

Both of them are wrong, but dudes be goin' overboard on here trying to get LOL's and daps.

Spot on. It reminds of the "People who were popular in high school but now they suck lol" type threads . Not all like my nikka @Malta spitting knowledge but a few people.

Last edited by a moderator: