Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yeah the innocent victim in all this :usure:

12126.ff3326179b376b29597080d1912bf46a.jpg

This pretty much sums up the problems in the black community...I've been saying it...:snoop:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:shaq2: man this aint the 80s...if you moving weight in this day and age you are just a dumb nikka.

Im talkin about him smashing one of his girls friends b :comeon:

Nobody but suburbanites and dumb impressionable down south country boys care about drugs in 2012 b :manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
thats real shyt
alot of nikkas tell on exposing theyselves on here laughin at this nikka situation
shyt fukked up. he fukked up but still
these nikkas laughin on here you can tell they lames

i dont even care about all that other shyt nikkas talkin about on here
its just fukked up

the nikka has no one to blame but himself....he would run around on these boards and brag and boast about his escapades....now look at him? I dont have remorse for stupid people bruh....:manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
thats real shyt
alot of nikkas tell on exposing theyselves on here laughin at this nikka situation
shyt fukked up. he fukked up but still
these nikkas laughin on here you can tell they lames

i dont even care about all that other shyt nikkas talkin about on here
its just fukked up

Nah, he deserves to be laughed at, his kids deserve sympathy and his girl does to an extent but him? fukk him and everything he stood for, nikka is a joke of a man.

Dude glorified his criminal record and was proud to post about it, pretty much was anti-intellectual and sided with whatever ignorant thing you can think of, he deserves the jokes. He's the one that posted his mugshots after all.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I think those women are so stupid because of all the glue and Drain-O they put on their scalps to have straight hair since age 3.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I seen this coming from a mile , instead of learning from his mistakes loud often glorified them this isn't a nikka you should be wanting to raise children. the children are better off without his ass :skip:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Well if you grow up around nikkas who ain't shyt, then all you know is nikkas that ain't shyt. I know a lot of cats on this board claim to have made it out of the hood
Yep. That's another thing that's shocking me about the replies on here.

Lemme say one thing about "the hood", and dudes will call me uppity, out of touch, someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, even though I'll be saying the exact same things posters in here are saying.

But I see as soon as they get the opportunity to pounce on someone else, all that "out of touch" BS goes out the window. :beli:

Dudes just thirsty for a roast honestly.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Ok, so does anyone know if this dude LOUD meet shebaad and the other one on Coli? Or did he know them before?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Damn y'all going in today. This happens every day in every city though. I'm glad I stopped running the streets. Getting caught One time was enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sayin tho,

Its unusual seeing it unfold on a message board so I suppose there's some novelty entertainment value in that, but this is every day shyt. :yeshrug:
I got relatives goin thru this at the moment, with more kids :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
A

A Friend of The People

lmao these females will never learn....bringing one child into the world with a gang banging thug ass no good nikka aint enough. Usually these females will pick another no good street ass nikka over a stand up guy for their rest of their lives because thats what they been conditioned and brainswashed to do. Then wonder why they're single and their child callin 3 different locked up nikkas daddy :o:

Most girls infact do not want a good guy they want a nikka that'll fukk and fukk her over harder than the last bum ass dude she was with