Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nobody saying the shyt should be excused but what should we do now? Drag her out back and shoot her in the head? All I hear is nikkas talkin about the problem but not one damn solution to the problem.

The solution to the problem would have been to avoid being A Thugs Doll in the first place, people don't jump out of moving cars because they know the consequences. She knew the consequences of dealing with a dude like that, but probably thought she could change him.

If there's a 17 year old chick on this forum right now reading her getting dragged through the mud and it changes her mind about messing with nikkas like that then we've accomplished a good deed :salute:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She a youngin man, stop acting like the chick is 35 or something. She is young and got caught up.

Young? What age are "those" people finally able to have the IQ equivalent to everyone else at 12? I don't know how you can consider yourself a human being and not understand how consequences work. shyt, even Skooby Doo would be lookin at shyt like "I runno. I ruddint ruck with that!" Tell me. Which age do those women finally have the mental capacity of a 7th grader?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nobody saying the shyt should be excused but what should we do now? Drag her out back and shoot her in the head? All I hear is nikkas talkin about the problem but not one damn solution to the problem.

A solution here's one
Stop robbing and dealing drugs, stop fornicating, associating falling in lust with deadbeat thugs.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The solution to the problem would have not being A Thugs Doll in the first place, people don't jump out of moving cars because they know the consequences. She knew the consequences of dealing with a dude like that, but probably thought she could change him.

If there's a 17 year old chick on this forum right now reading her getting dragged through the mud and it changes her mind about messing with nikkas like that then we've accomplished a good deed :salute:

My nikka malta the goat poster :to:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The solution to the problem would have been to avoid being A Thugs Doll in the first place, people don't jump out of moving cars because they know the consequences. She knew the consequences of dealing with a dude like that, but probably thought she could change him.

Yup. The community needs shame. And not shame from one person. You need a critical mass where shame comes from all angles.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Where is @Token.She needs to read every post in this thread.

:pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
4904.9255f957c2a97006650e86a33c85d327.jpg

I'm on the 8th page and this thread gets better and better :russ:

THis shyt is better than netflix :russ:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:huhldup: Secret lover only 18 with a body looking like that :whew:, and we got the same bday :dead: , how old is loud? nikka fukking children :sitdown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Trust me breh, the shyt baffles me as well as to why some of our young people are ignorant to the foolishness of their ways. I did some dumb ass shyt when I was 18, 19 myself but now I can look back like wtf was I thinking. I can't sit here and completely ether this girls soul because no matter what any of us say, she is the one who is alone raising two kids so she will feel the consequences, not any of us.