Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Where is @Token.She needs to read every post in this thread.

:pachaha:

:rudy: I ain't worried about @Token aka. Tokie Toke aka. The Model Black Teenager gettin involved wit these rapscallions. She's of a different breed
binoculars.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Only feel sorry for the kids. It's not their fault that they will be growing up in a tough environment. I really wish dude would of got his shyt together, the more you get tied up with the law, the harder it is to get right. And I got to chalk up the babymama to bein young and dumb. There is no way she had some smart people around her to allow her to get involved, get pregnant by a dude who was involved in the life that be was in. At 19 at that? :smh: I see this shyt all the time, in 4 years she's gonna be looking for that good dude who has it all together and them nikkaz going to hit her with the :childplease: face for real. It's about to be a rude awakening.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Trust me breh, the shyt baffles me as well as to why some of our young people are ignorant to the foolishness of their ways. I did some dumb ass shyt when I was 18, 19 myself but now I can look back like wtf was I thinking. I can't sit here and completely either this girls soul because no matter what any of us say, she is the one who is alone raising two kids so she will feel the consequences, not any of us.

He's saying the truth yall.

real nikka right here

I had some sixth sense feeling my nikka was in trouble :ld:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
this thread is going to the rafters

so much fukkery :wow:

-ol' boys name is Chrishawn? what was that joke in that Tracy Morgan and Ice Cube movie about the mom not knowing who the baby daddy was so she named the kid after both of them?

-both girls post here :wow:

I'm only on page 2, lemme catch up.

oh and all the concerned parties need not be mad at me for cracking jokes. yall did this to yourselves. :ufdup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Trust me breh, the shyt baffles me as well as to why some of our young people are ignorant to the foolishness of their ways. I did some dumb ass shyt when I was 18, 19 myself but now I can look back like wtf was I thinking. I can't sit here and completely either this girls soul because no matter what any of us say, she is the one who is alone raising two kids so she will feel the consequences, not any of us.

Our community excuses too much of this shyt, everyone makes mistakes, yet why is it predominantly our people that makes the same ones time and time again? I do volunteer work during the summer, so I'm honestly sick of this kind of shyt, I've dealt with kids that had fathers like this clown ass nikka and mothers who thought it was wise to lay with a man like that. I'm not gonna lie, I'm jaded as fukk now, but that's only cause I want better. She put her kids, the next generation at a distinct disadvantage by being with a nikka like that.

I'm done with excuses, it's always the same shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
On another note, this nikka Loudaffair was really outchea doing his thizzang :mjpls: , if I do remember properly SheBadd and his girl SecretLover are actual friends in real life. I think Secret is the one who convinced her to join.

*Insert Joke about Black Women* :lolbron:

:shaq2: man this aint the 80s...if you moving weight in this day and age you are just a dumb nikka.

ridge

Daps
Our community excuses too much of this shyt, everyone makes mistakes, yet why is it predominantly our people that makes the same ones time and time again? I do volunteer work during the summer, so I'm honestly sick of this kind of shyt, I've dealt with kids that had fathers like this clown ass nikka and mothers who thought it was wise to lay with a man like that. I'm not gonna lie, I'm jaded as fukk now, but that's only cause I want better. She put her kids, the next generation at a distinct disadvantage by being with a nikka like that.

I'm done with excuses, it's always the same shyt.

10000000000000000000000000% spot on