Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@SecretLover I've got decent credit, I go to a top school, I dress pretty sharply and I've got great grammer, diction and manners.

:cape: :cape: :cape: Let me save you :cape:

I scanned your resume, I don't see anything about being a real nikka and being bout that life.

Your application will probably be denied, you don't strike me as the type to catch an assault charge @ a childs birthday party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Ain't that the fake blood? I don't wish no ill will on no one, if anything I wish nothing but the best for him. Especially being a fake nikka getting locked up but then again his friend's uncle is a dirty c.o :mjpls:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
On another note, this nikka Loudaffair was really outchea doing his thizzang :mjpls: , if I do remember properly SheBadd and his girl SecretLover are actual friends in real life. I think Secret is the one who convinced her to join.

*Insert Joke about Black Women* :lolbron:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
All people on this site do is look up shyt about people on here to shyt on. Then everyone joins in and has a laugh. Now all of a sudden the same peopel who love talkin shyt about everyone on here want to throw a cape on for people who only are fukked up because they CHOSE to be? Man fukk that shyt. It's people like you who keep the cycle going. Ignorant nikkas and dumb hoodrats keep existing because people keep telling them that shyt is ok. I'd try to cape for the kids but they were doomed before they even fell out of their mommas ashy p*ssy. Now all of a sudden everyone on here is moral. fukk outta here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn ya'll going in on the girl. She has a boy and is pregnant, so no she's not the mother of 3. . He is the one who cheated, and got locked up on some dummy shyt. Although I don't agree with her broadcasting it on her part, cut her some slack yo. Its hard being a good mother. Anyone can be a mom, not everyone can be a good one. Everyone makes mistakes :manny:

I just think this whole thread is :snoop:

I kinda feel guilty for finding this slightly entertaining tho. :damn:

Cut her slack for what? The typical chick who messes work the bad boy, dude got arrested 3 times prior, posted his mug shot , she knew he Was a "trap nikka", she knew he wasn't the faithful type she even said " I don't care about dem other bytches at the end of the day he comes home to me "

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
On another note, this nikka Loudaffair was really outchea doing his thizzang :mjpls: , if I do remember properly SheBadd and his girl SecretLover are actual friends in real life. I think Secret is the one who convinced her to join.

*Insert Joke about Black Women* :lolbron:

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Cut her slack for what? The typical chick who messes work the bad boy, dude got arrested 3 times prior, posted his mug shot , she knew he Was a "trap nikka", she knew he wasn't the faithful type she even said " I don't care about dem other bytches at the end of the day he comes home to me "

She a youngin man, stop acting like the chick is 35 or something. She is young and got caught up.