Aye Coli...Is @Bunchy Carter a whiteboy or no?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
When they started saying fufu chat, tether babble and such it was only gonna escalate to full blown c00nery from there. They started making anti Black memes for non FBA hairlines. Making a mockery of other Black people appearances. Coining slurs. They are emulating crakkkas to a t. Some might be crakkkas but a lot of em are lost c00ns.
FR, I've seen posts that would get you punched dead in your face by any black person with a sense of pride.

No black person with knowledge of self could ever speak the way some of them do, peep some of the slurs, straight from the beast smh.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When they started saying fufu chat, tether babble and such it was only gonna escalate to full blown c00nery from there. They started making anti Black memes for non FBA hairlines. Making a mockery of other Black people appearances. Coining slurs. They are emulating crakkkas to a t. Some might be crakkkas but a lot of em are lost c00ns.

To be fair, you’re a c00n ass nikka yourself and an overall bytch ass nikka

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Da King if a Show Proof You're Black mandate is instituted on here:

scared.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
usually i entertain your bullshyt but not in serious matters. take your attention starved ass elsewhere lil man. it's not playtime in here

Shut your soft ass up. Wanna be my opp so bad. Who the fukk is starved for attention when you’re quoting a post from over a month ago? Did you bump your head while binging on Khat you fukking junkie? I know it’s early in the day, but take your soft ass to bed. Softest nikka on the internet wanna try and be tough smh. Shut ya bytch ass up

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Shut your soft ass up. Wanna be my opp so bad. Who the fukk is starved for attention when you’re quoting a post from over a month ago? Did you bump your head while binging on Khat you fukking junkie? I know it’s early in the day, but take your soft ass to bed. Softest nikka on the internet wanna try and be tough smh. Shut ya bytch ass up
dudes are in here on code tryna expose an agent and you come in with side beef like some scorned bytch. nope, not your time.

ghost-tasha.gif