Aye Coli...Is @Bunchy Carter a whiteboy or no?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah. I don’t have a problem with white ppl. Back on sohh most were upfront and who they were. These alt-right ones trying to hide behind digital blackface can gtfo

Man that was the run in joke on AllHipHop (IYKYK), even though that place had cacs with dusty timbs.

At least the SOHH white folks were real with themselves :ehh:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
takes seconds…so you can quickly and easily shut someone up…that’s how I know someone is full of shyt when they duck the challenge…“i’M nOt GoNNa Do It JuSt CuZ yOu SaiD Too”…ya ok sure lol
Needs to be a rule. If you claim to be black and you get called out you have to prove it. Any denial of proof, you gotta gtfo. Nothing wrong with not being black but it’s definitely something wrong with acting like you’re black.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Needs to be a rule. If you claim to be black and you get called out you have to prove it. Any denial of proof, you gotta gtfo. Nothing wrong with not being black but it’s definitely something wrong with acting like you’re black.
I think it should go both ways. It's why I suggested the black off.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Needs to be a rule. If you claim to be black and you get called out you have to prove it. Any denial of proof, you gotta gtfo. Nothing wrong with being non-black but it’s definitely something wrong with acting like you’re black.

on another forum we had a black confirmation thread that included yearly updates and callouts

:mjlol:

no one was “required” to submit anything but folks knew not to fukk with you if you didn’t post proof in the thread lol

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anchor baby
[ ang-ker bey-bee ]SHOW IPA

Anchor Baby - noun

Disparaging and Offensive.
a term used to refer to a baby born to an undocumented mother in a country where the baby becomes a citizen at birth, especially when the birth is planned to facilitate eventual legal residency for the family.

I don't understand the retaliation. You can cuss people back, cuss their family if you feel brave, but to present something like that as an insult says more about you than it does about the person.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I doubt he’s white. Just another one of the both-sides Tariq stans

I thought so for years as well but then I started seeing lil shyt from him that aligns with racist cacs. Then when he started getting asked to post a proof pic he would disappear. And I don't care what background you have, if you're Black you're not cool with cartoons drawn by racist whites showing Black babies on hooks, unless you're a super c00n. He's a cac. I think @Voice of Reason is one as well. He was trying to run interference for him in here.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.
Anybody that uses tether or anchor babies are suspect. Those terms started in WS circles. Wouldn't surprise me if bedwench and bedbuck did as well. That just sounds likes some shyt that originated on WhoreChan :hhh:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I don't understand the retaliation. You can cuss people back, cuss their family if you feel brave, but to present something like that as an insult says more about you than it does about the person.

Words become slurs when it is used to target a certain group of people in a derogatory way. Its just like back when I was working in the middle east. workers from from non-melanated countries were referred to as " Third Country Nationals" or TCN's for short.

White people started to used the TCN in a racial, derogatory way. Eventually the military did away with the word and changed the classification name from TCN's to FN's (foreign national).

I'm not sure if TCN's at the time used this term amongst themselves as a term of endearment:sas1:

dont-be-a-menace-to-south-central-dont-be-a-menace.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo that pic in the OP is fukking disrespectful, folks are getting brave around here :mjtf:
When they started saying fufu chat, tether babble and such it was only gonna escalate to full blown c00nery from there. They started making anti Black memes for non FBA hairlines. Making a mockery of other Black people appearances. Coining slurs. They are emulating crakkkas to a t. Some might be crakkkas but a lot of em are lost c00ns.