Aye Coli...Is @Bunchy Carter a whiteboy or no?

L2014

Banned
Daps
It be the same ones calling everybody else cac
APr3PRR.gif

Good shyt OP

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Breh claims he's Black but he's an avid Trump supporter, several times posted he's team #bluelivesmatter, spreads alt-right Republican rhetoric and goes around finding cartoons of Black babies on hooks drawn by racist cacs like this funny:

Screenshot-20230818-074859-Brave.jpg

I don't know :jbhmm:

Been thinking he's a cac cause they love to use pro-Black avis and usernames online when pretending to be Black. Disrespectful to the real Bunchy Carter.
fukk it it’s Friday and I’ve taken an edible. There’s a few “pro-black” posters who I really think are racist ass cacs pretending to be black who in my opinion fly under a lot of posters radar but are really here for nefarious reasons because I refuse to believe African Americans can be so trash in our beliefs. The first one i can think of off the top of my head is @BigAggieLean. :mjpls::sas2::yeshrug:

Last edited:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
on another forum we had a black confirmation thread that included yearly updates and callouts

:mjlol:

no one was “required” to submit anything but folks knew not to fukk with you if you didn’t post proof in the thread lol

We need one here.

This is the only way…have a thread where u can post proof u black and if it’s legit u get a check mark on your username…would stop all the pretenders and also stop ppl from calling others cacs coz they have a different opinion

U can still be called a c00n for your shytty opinions tho even w a check mark

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need one here.
This is the only way…have a thread where u can post proof u black and if it’s legit u get a check mark on your username…would stop all the pretenders and also stop ppl from calling others cacs coz they have a different opinion

there was an attempt to do one…never seen the thread again lol

don’t think anyone posted in it :lolbron:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Dude is easily the biggest scumbag on this board. Bar none.

A complete bytch made coward just amusing himself here. Seeing how far he can go with indoctrinating black people into self-loathing, white supremacist right wing views. The shyt that comes out his keyboard is literally indistinguishable from a white supremacist st0rmfr0nt account. He must slap his knee in laughter everytime he posts and gets the dumbest and most impressionable negroes on this board whipped into a frenzy agreeing with white supremacist talking points. Whether hes a cac or some really demented "black conservative" who gets a kick out of trolling his own people, it's pretty clear he posts here just to see how much people he can get to agree with pro-white views for sport. And he's one of many part of an obvious little clique who all do the same shyt and dap-tag team each other.

And now the little bytch @Bunchy Carter is deleting his pro-MAGA and white supremacist-adjacent post history. So that, just like his other scumbag TLRepublican friends @ORDER_66 and @TallMan_J , he can demand you "prove I support Trump" when he's spreading right wing nonsense under the guise of "both sides." This guy truly is the most pitiful coward in history. A typical black conservative cornball if I ever seen one.

How he's allowed here is an indictment on the moderation of a "black website," and an indictment on how much we respect ourselves and our spaces.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

I support a verification system like this. I have no doubt 99% of the overcompensating "militants" on this board calling themselves "independent thinkers," stirring up hatred towards liberal coalitions and "foreigners," and always trying to misdirect peoples anger towards everyone but white supremacists are damn cac trolls sent from some Republican PAC.

Cus if yall think Lipstick Alley and Nimbus Hosting thecoli.com are not on a log of right wing propaganda mills towards black voters...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude is easily the biggest scumbag on this board. Bar none.

A complete bytch made coward just amusing himself here. Seeing how far he can go with indoctrinating black people into self-loathing, white supremacist right wing views. The shyt that comes out his keyboard is literally indistinguishable from a white supremacist st0rmfr0nt account. He must slap his knee in laughter everytime he posts and gets the dumbest and most impressionable negroes on this board whipped into a frenzy agreeing with white supremacist talking points. Whether hes a cac or some really demented "black conservative" who gets a kick out of trolling his own people, it's pretty clear he posts here just to see how much people he can get to agree with pro-white views for sport. And he's one of many part of an obvious little clique who all do the same shyt and dap-tag team each other.

And now the little bytch @Bunchy Carter is deleting his pro-MAGA and white supremacist-adjacent post history. So that, just like his other scumbag TLRepublican friends @ORDER_66 and @TallMan_J , he can demand you "prove I support Trump" when he's spreading right wing nonsense under the guise of "both sides." This guy truly is the most pitiful coward in history. A typical black conservative cornball if I ever seen one.

How he's allowed here is an indictment on the moderation of a "black website," and an indictment on how much we respect ourselves and our spaces.

This is not a black site, just a site with a lot of black posters. Too many crackers and non blacks running around unchecked. The staff don’t do shyt for real and might not have the power. But going to the staff like calling the police, fukk the police. The real issue is, a lot of the Blake people that are on here are way too fukking nice and way to eager to jump in discourse about what’s wrong with the black community, and it allows these crackers and trolls to run wild.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Anybody that uses tether or anchor babies are suspect. Those terms started in WS circles. Wouldn't surprise me if bedwench and bedbuck did as well. That just sounds likes some shyt that originated on WhoreChan :hhh:

It wouldn't surprise you? :gucci:

Those terms DEFINITELY came from white folks. :mjtf:
Same with "mammy", "c00n"... all of the so called pro-blacks favorite terms. I been called this out.

I DO think Bunchy is white given this info but him aside, there's an insidious urge for people actually Black to use these terms rather than creating ones to affirm what they wanna see.