Aye Coli...Is @Bunchy Carter a whiteboy or no?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dudes are in here on code tryna expose an agent and you come in with side beef like some scorned bytch. nope, not your time.

ghost-tasha.gif

Shut your bytch ass up. You went and quoted a post from august, and now you crying like a bytch. All I’m gon do is call you a bytch. You soft as fukk and retarded if you think I take your goofy ass serious. bytch ass nikka

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
2h2jnk2.jpg

Nice box, excellent tissue paper and it came with extra gifts. Shipping was fast; ordered on Thursday, received it Monday (from Virginia to Los Angeles).

160uckl.jpg

Came with 3 business cards, instruction manual and a polishing cloth

2rvybdf.jpg

Also came with a Talley & Twine Flag (Picture is Upside down; it's late got off of work, charge it to the game)

qs781x.jpg

Nice leather box :mjcry:
k50lcj.jpg

51386f.jpg

34698bs.jpg

2a0aj2p.jpg

Yeah I'm black :jawalrus:

oqvc61.jpg

Side by Side to my Nixon 51-30 Champagne Gold (51mm face) vs Talley & Twine 46mm face. The watch is nice; heavy and feels sturdy, I just have to take it to my watch shop to get some links removed. I will buy another one

Support: Talley And Twine Watches Official Website :blessed:

563d8f7a36f2b.image.jpg
talley-and-twine.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He's a solid brother who does well for he's people, just allowed that diaspora bullshyt to cloud his judgement and rot his mind.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Bunchy Carter is a whiteboy, Ricky. I ever catch him I'm breaking his face for the cosplaying disrespect.

Bro give it up, back in 2015 I already showed that I was black:

Remember you were the one who was pretending to be a Black American and was saying that Black Americans are not getting reparations:

These nikkas pay all that money for a plane ticket and hotel to get some 3rd world project p*ssy with black mold on the wall :facepalm:

This is almost as low as @Billy Ocean getting caught pretending to be a Black American and telling other Black Americans where not getting reparations:

It was bound to happen. The Republican party has absolutely nothing to offer Black Americans.
Black Americans aren't getting reparations anytime soon :pachaha:
Good shyt.

Reparations ain't happening, weak c00n fakkit.
Moms and pops are Guyanese, but I was born and raised in NYC

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bro give it up, back in 2015 I already showed that I was black:

Remember you were the one who was pretending to be a Black American and was saying that Black Americans are not getting reparations:

This cac got bushed for his anti-Black posting and he's gonna get perma banned soon for the same shyt. I'm gonna make a appreciation thread when it happens. Can't stand theses diaspora war, loser weirdos, especially the non Black ones. No life having nerds.