Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I prefer black women that don't have weaves, braids or eggheads :umad:

And most of the women y'all referred to on the first page were natural (only ONE (1) had braids). Again, you just wanted to talk shyt about those women.

I have nothing to be mad about. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And most of the women y'all referred to on the first page were natural (only ONE (1) had braids). Again, you just wanted to talk shyt about those women.

I have nothing to be mad about. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Doesn't matter if they're natural now, a lot of them have the tell tale egghead look of previous weave/braid use which is why @Mowgli brought it up :manny:

KenyaDoll

Daps
Doesn't matter if they're natural now, a lot of them have the tell tale egghead look of previous weave/braid use which is why @Mowgli brought it up :manny:

You don't know a damn thing about those women other than they are black and you wanted to stereotype and talk shyt about them. So typical.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You don't know a damn thing about those women other than they are black and you wanted to stereotype and talk shyt about them. So typical.

:camby:

The first pic in the thread is a chick with a weave -

slightly below average----:ehh:
tumblr_static_img_20121209_084237.jpg

Second pic in the thread her hairline is in the middle of her head -

Third pic in the thread she's not natural and her hairline is way back so far in fact she looks like a bullet

Fourth pic she's cute but again her hairline is in the middle of her damn head

Fifth pic in the thread, you really got the audacity to sit here and say these women aren't showing signs of hairloss, WORD?????

Basically get out your feelings my nikka, the first group of pics all had chicks with obvious traction alopecia, hairlines like 5" from their eyebrows :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Why need to raise awareness on bald headed women among our familes friends and associates. These weaves and braids are body bagging those lines

Heres a rather average looking woman from Kenya. She is attractive.

TaniyaIvy-06-18-11-086Final-Ivy-KIbera.jpg

Her line though? Her LIIIIIINE though. Taken out execution style from them braids. So many women are leaving this weave in its giving the illusion that black women have genetically recessive hairlines.

KenyaDoll

Daps
:camby:

The first pic in the thread is a chick with a weave -

Second pic in the thread her hairline is in the middle of her head -

Third pic in the thread she's not natural and her hairline is way back so far in fact she looks like a bullet

Fourth pic she's cute but again her hairline is in the middle of her damn head

Fifth pic in the thread, you really got the audacity to sit here and say these women aren't showing signs of hairloss, WORD?????

Basically get out your feelings my nikka, the first group of pics all had chicks with obvious traction alopecia, hairlines like 5" from their eyebrows :camby:

First of all, that first picture looks like her hair. The second picture is the girl's hair line (all of her edges are in tact that there are ZERO signs of edge abuse or loss). I already said the girl had braids. Again, fourth girl, that's probably her damn hair line because there is NOTHING wrong with ANY of their edges (where black women often loose hair when hey abuse weave). The last picture wasn't even posted at the time.

Again, you saw they were black. They didn't fit your type so you wanted to stereotype and talk negatively about them. NONE of those women show signs of abused edges or hair loss. Also, NOT ALL black women wear weave you idiot (I know that goes against your stereotype of black women though).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
First of all, that first picture looks like her hair. The second picture is the girl's hair line. I already said the girl had braids. Again, that's probably her damn hair line because there is NOTHING wrong with ANY of their edges (where black women often loose hair when hey abuse weave). The last picture wasn't even posted at the time.

Again, you saw they were black. They didn't fit your type so you wanted to stereotype and talk negatively about them. NONE of those women show signs of abused edges or hair loss. Also, NOT ALL black women wear weave you idiot (I know that goes against your stereotype of black women though).

:dead:

You have got to be fukking kidding me, all the women posted with the exception of the first one have hairlines several inches away from their eyebrows which does not occur naturally. Anyone with eyes can clearly see their wigs been pushed back, but you so pressed to talk about how people pushing stereotypes you gonna play Iraqi Information Minister.

Who said all black women wear weave? Before you call anyone an idiot point out where I said ALL, I specifically pointed out the pics on the first page of the thread, and in turn was answering a question by @Mowgli why these broads all got eroded lines and now it's "all" to you :dead: None of those women show signs of hairloss? pure comedy, ole girl's head is literally shaped like a bullet and another one got a lightyear between her eyebrows and line.

KenyaDoll

Daps
@Malta THIS is what an unhealthy hairline looks like:
what-bad-weaves-can-do-05.jpg

Picture%2B1%2B-%2BDay%2BI%2Bdecided%2Bto%2Bstop%2Brelaxing.jpg

article-1302805-0AC74BD2000005DC-431_468x550.jpg

This is what alopecia looks like (since you clearly DON'T KNOW)
Alopecia1-300x225.jpg

images

s-HAIR-LOSS_med.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@Malta THIS is what an unhealthy hairline looks like:
what-bad-weaves-can-do-05.jpg

Picture%2B1%2B-%2BDay%2BI%2Bdecided%2Bto%2Bstop%2Brelaxing.jpg

article-1302805-0AC74BD2000005DC-431_468x550.jpg

This is what alopecia looks like (since you clearly DON'T KNOW)
Alopecia1-300x225.jpg

images

s-HAIR-LOSS_med.jpg

Using extreme cases as a reference point :camby:

This is like showing the damage a category 5 hurricane does when people talk about tropical storms, because as we all know ALL cases of hairloss is the same :stopitslime:

KenyaDoll

Daps

You have got to be fukking kidding me, all the women posted with the exception of the first one have hairlines several inches away from their eyebrows which does not occur naturally. Anyone with eyes can clearly see their wigs been pushed back, but you so pressed to talk about how people pushing stereotypes you gonna play Iraqi Information Minister.

Who said all black women wear weave? Before you call anyone an idiot point out where I said ALL, I specifically pointed out the pics on the first page of the thread, and in turn was answering a question by @Mowgli why these broads all got eroded lines and now it's "all" to you :dead: None of those women show signs of hairloss? pure comedy, ole girl's head is literally shaped like a bullet and another one got a lightyear between her eyebrows and line.

He didn't say a damn thing about hairlines. He called them bald headed (which they clearly are not) because their hair is shorter and you ran with it with your bs stereotypes. So yes all.

Anyone who knows anything about hair would know they have healthy hairlines. NONE of them show signs of hairloss. Since when do people all have the same hair line. Again, you just wanted to throw out some bs stereotypes, you called them weave wearers when you knew NOTHING about them other then they are black and you don't like their hair lines (and you don't like women who look like them).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
He didn't say a damn thing about hairlines. He called them bald headed (which they clearly are not) because their hair is shorter and you ran with it with your bs stereotypes. So yes all.

You have got to be kidding me, obviously he didn't literally mean they were bald headed :stopitslime: Just look at his responses in this thread to the subject, he's talking about the same "egghead" look that these chicks have, but you pressed and wanna take things literally :russ:

Anyone who knows anything about hair would know they have healthy hairlines. NONE of them show signs of hairloss. Since when do people all have the same hair line. Again, you just wanted to throw out some bs stereotypes, you called them weave wearers when you knew NOTHING about them other then they are black and you don't like their hair lines (and you don't like women who look like them).

Yeah, your hairline being 6" from your eyebrows is "healthy", get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt. As a man, we know how to spot fukked up hairline, it's how we shyt on each other, so seeing a chick with a line 5 feet from her brows is easy. They clearly wore weave or braids at some point, hence the fukked up lines, you and I both know it but you on your -

07-minister.jpg

HEAVY right now. You really gonna act like the receding hairlines from the first page are "healthy"....I'd hate to see your line if that's the case :umad:

KenyaDoll

Daps
Using extreme cases as a reference point :camby:

This is like showing the damage a category 5 hurricane does when people talk about tropical storms, because as we all know ALL cases of hairloss is the same :stopitslime:

No, those are typical cases of people with HAIR LOSS.

This is what it looks like when your hairline is pushed back because of weave (you hair line DOES NOT remain uniform fool).

hqdefault.jpg

fetch

tumblrm3s76qxvdb1qb4idi.jpg

screen_shot_2014-08-26_at_9-14-49_am.png

That's how you can tell it's their natural hairline. Traction alopecia does not result in a neat, uniform, natural looking hair line. Black women with abuse their edges have hairlines like the above (and these aren't even EXTREME cases).

There is NOTHING wrong with these women's edges:
Jenkins_Gabrielle-2.jpg

cbord.jsp

6Wcqf.jpeg