cbord.jsp

:wow:
:huhldup:I think i counted 3 different shades of yellow on her teeth

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly what thought nikka your avg to ugly girl liking ass has no fukking answers. Just do you fam ain't like nobody stopping you from dating beast as a matter of fact they probably happy less competition for the better looking chicks.

6 with a good personality > 10 with a bad one
Thing is you can find 9/10 with good personality and like I said you don't know that stuff at first anyway. I also don't even do number ratings honestly its more of yay or nay for me. Numbers is for online or friend talk stuff but outside of that I don't do it like that.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
She knew, she even told me how she feels she's not good enough, plus she saw some of the women I've been with and I know it hurt her in some sort of self esteem way as in dating a flat chick with a average face and she sees a picture of your ex who has big ol titties and the face of goddess.

and well if i scroll through my history I've only been with dimes, last chick I was with was a model, my ex did a little model on tehs ide and she was a legit pawg, even my ex fiance when I was 20 and rail thin was a blonde hair blue eyed big titty russian who resembled anna kournikova at the time before she fell off last time i stalked her facebook

so yeah ive done well

:ehh:

all i said if ima be used and discarded might as well make her be hot :manny:, id rather my heart gutted and carved out by a dime than some average ugly chick

who would you rather be strung along and pumped and dumped tyson beckford or that fat nikka from breaking bad?
you thought u were slick showing her those pics. Probably hoping she would feel grateful you were with her.:wow:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Why are so many of these chicks bald

Braids and weaves will do that over time, the constant pulling of the hair gives you traction alopecia. That's why so many bytches got that egg head look when you look closely

I've gone though the first page (there were only three or four pictures posted at the time you two made these post) and non of those women were bald. Most of them were natural and had no signs of missing edges or alopecia. Y'all like to talk shyt for no damn reason simply because they don't look like your paag wife or the latinas you prefer.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Hold up,so aint nobody else seeing similarities in these "average or below average women" being posted:patrice:? Im seeing an awful lot of women who don't have straight hair,natural hair without hairhats,no makeup,wide noses,darker complexions:mjpls:....But maybe its just my imagination:sas2:...so far yall might be saying more than you meant to say with this thread:sas1:

Oh, we all see it. It's something that many of us already knew about many coli men :sas2:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've gone though the first page (there were only three or four pictures posted at the time you two made these post) and non of those women were bald. Most of them were natural and had no signs of missing edges or alopecia. Y'all like to talk shyt for no damn reason simply because they don't look like your paag wife or the latinas you prefer.

I prefer black women that don't have weaves, braids or eggheads :umad: