Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I like average looking men. It's just that most of the time the average looking men think they are a 10 when they are really a 6:mjcry:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sophia_Baker-717502.jpg

PhaedraScott14.byEmmaWay-copy_web.jpg

praggastis.jpg

I would dikk down and probably wife all of the females in the above posting

:yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
All this is nice and most of the girls are cute to pretty but I have to see the legs. I can get by with b cups and a less than satisfactory ass but I make due with fukked up legs. Not scars but shape of them. When they are on my shoulders, they can't be looking like some wishbones.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
i never said women ain't explicit

I said I dated a average girl and she turned out the same as when I dated a drop dead chick. I actually thought :heh:, that id be treated differently or respected more because I was out of her league :heh:

so if ima be discarded, disrespected, flaked on or whatever might as well go down wining and dining on the titanic, than wining and dining on some rickedy row boat
did she think you were out of her league? Or is that an assumption based off of who you been with before and your cockiness:usure:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
did she think you were out of her league? Or is that an assumption based off of who you been with before and your cockiness:usure:

She knew, she even told me how she feels she's not good enough, plus she saw some of the women I've been with and I know it hurt her in some sort of self esteem way as in dating a flat chick with a average face and she sees a picture of your ex who has big ol titties and the face of goddess.

and well if i scroll through my history I've only been with dimes, last chick I was with was a model, my ex did a little model on tehs ide and she was a legit pawg, even my ex fiance when I was 20 and rail thin was a blonde hair blue eyed big titty russian who resembled anna kournikova at the time before she fell off last time i stalked her facebook

so yeah ive done well

:ehh:

all i said if ima be used and discarded might as well make her be hot :manny:, id rather my heart gutted and carved out by a dime than some average ugly chick

who would you rather be strung along and pumped and dumped tyson beckford or that fat nikka from breaking bad?

Last edited: