Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I think women are taking average as an insult.

*shes not average, shes cute*
1) I'm a woman, and I have no problem with the word average; most motherfukkers are average (or worse). My initial post was a simple observation.

2) Average and cute aren't mutually exclusive; you're assuming that people think so.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjlol:

Yooooooooooooo this might be an actual addiction. Even when the line has been washed away, they're still rockin the braids like, nah, that aint the problem, its just stress. "Guys still ask for my number" :aicmon: Yea the stress of them braids on that scalp baby. Dont BAWWWWWWWWWWDY yourself. :damn:

My ex started taking pics with her hairline cropped out once I started pressing her to drop the braids :dead:

We didn't last much longer.
Yes. I get my hair from my mom :jawalrus:I see you didn't refute what I said. Talk to me when your bald headed family members can get like me.

Refute what? I literally skimmed what you wrote and only looked at the momma line :dead:

Nobody in my family is bald, look at you getting all affected and upset :umad:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Why need to raise awareness on bald headed women among our familes friends and associates. These weaves and braids are body bagging those lines

Heres a rather average looking woman from Kenya. She is attractive.

TaniyaIvy-06-18-11-086Final-Ivy-KIbera.jpg

Her line though? Her LIIIIIINE though. Taken out execution style from them braids. So many women are leaving this weave in its giving the illusion that black women have genetically recessive hairlines.

FIRST and FOREMOST, this picture HADN'T EVEN BEEN POSTED women you started calling women bald headed (which was the whole point of my post the women you made the comment about were not bald). This girl does indeed have sparse edges (like many of women I posted). The ones on the first page that YOU called bald did not.

Also, you've posted every single type of black woman and they've all be average to you. Again, why don't you go focus on Asian because black women aren't your style.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1) I'm a woman, and I have no problem with the word average; most motherfukkers are average (or worse). My initial post was a simple observation.

2) Average and cute aren't mutually exclusive; you're assuming that people think so.
Average to me isnt cute by default but it can be. A low average looking women can be fly with the right body and or attitude.

KenyaDoll

Daps
My ex started taking pics with her hairline cropped out once I started pressing her to drop the braids :dead:

We didn't last much longer.

Refute what? I literally skimmed what you wrote and only looked at the momma line :dead:

Nobody in my family is bald, look at you getting all affected and upset :umad:

You are the one who through the shot. I just clapped back. You mad?

KenyaDoll

Daps
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah You in your feelings Kenya :umad:

And their hairlines aren't fine at all, my ex had a line like that and I looked at it non-stop once I noticed it :mjpls:

Their hairlines ARE fine.

Dude, you can't post the :umad: all you want. That doesn't make it true. I just like to call out fake poster like you.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You are the one who through the shot. I just clapped back. You mad?

Mad at what, you the one taking peoples words literally :dead:

I bet you checked the dimensions on an Iphone 6+ and were about to tell me that it's physically impossible for one to actually fit between someones hairline & brows, since you take things so literal :umad:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Their hairlines ARE fine.

Dude, you can't post the :umad: all you want. That doesn't make it true. I just like to call out fake poster like you.

A fake poster? cause I don't like weaves or braids? :dead:

Imagine that, someone being called fake....because they don't like fake shyt. And their hairlines aren't fine, no amount of you saying they are will change the fact their lines are receding.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
FIRST and FOREMOST, this picture HADN'T EVEN BEEN POSTED women you started calling women bald headed (which was the whole point of my post the women you made the comment about were not bald). This girl does indeed have sparse edges (like many of women I posted). The ones on the first page that YOU called bald did not.

Also, you've posted every single type of black woman and they've all be average to you. Again, why don't you go focus on Asian because black women aren't your style.
No all the women whos hairlines were brought into question had suspect lines . The shyts were at the top of their damn scalp

jacob2.jpg

This womans hairline is in tact. The others were not. Not sure why you're so passionate about defending baldness. :ld:

Is something else bothering you. :lolbron:

KenyaDoll

Daps
A fake poster? cause I don't like weaves or braids? :dead:

Imagine that, someone being called fake....because they don't like fake shyt. And their hairlines aren't fine, no amount of you saying they are will change the fact their lines are receding.

Dude, please don't go there with the stupid ass bolded bs. Where did I say that? I didn't. Where did I even imply that? I didn't. So just stop.

You're fake because you tried to stereotype a bunch of women just because there are black. They decided because of their race that they have been life long weave wearers because of whatever BS stereotypes you have about black women.

Their hairlines are fine, no amount of you saying they aren't will change that their hairlines are intact.