Avengers: Infinity War CRUSHES opening weekend with $630 million box office.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wonder Man :russ:

He was called 'Hollywood' at one point too :wow:

I sound like a broken record but call Cillian Murphy for Doom.

Can you imagine how well they'll do Sinister?

All day. :obama:

I initially though Rami Malek would be good as Reed because of his weird physicality and affinity for fukkery - but I lowkey think he should be Adam Warlock.

They already did the whole 'Star Lord is threatened by a big guy' ting with Thor. If they go 'nerdy, schizophrenic golden Jesus figure' for Warlock. Rami could kill that.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He was called 'Hollywood' at one point too :wow:

All day. :obama:

I initially though Rami Malek would be good as Reed because of his weird physicality and affinity for fukkery - but I lowkey think he should be Adam Warlock.

They already did the whole 'Star Lord is threatened by a big guy' ting with Thor. If they go 'nerdy, schizophrenic golden Jesus figure' for Warlock. Rami could kill that.

He would be awesome as Warlock.

A young Matthew McCoughaney ala Frailty would have god-like

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
How are facts dikk riding?

I wanted force Awakens to beat it but even it only made 1.1 Intl.

Its not happening sorry
The thing that I think will keep Avatar at the top is just how it was so unbelievably generic for all ages, and everyone from little kids to old people could put on those 3d glasses and just see the visual effects of it all, and that sort of lent itself to multiple viewings for children or other people that bought into the super generic story that kind of pandered to everyone. It was James Cameron's first movie in over a decade. It was the return of 3D. All these things came together at the right time for that one.

That was just the perfect storm for a box office that is going to be tough to beat.

IW could do it, and I hope it does.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Iron Man 1 and Dark Knight dropped in the same damn year.

Now look at them.......
:wow:
after seeing the way they handled Thanos in Infinity War, I wish that Disney would have gotten ahold of Fox sooner, Apacalypse could have been dope
It may take a while but I'm sure once they get X-Men that they will do it sooner or later and they'll do a good job.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The thing that I think will keep Avatar at the top is just how it was so unbelievably generic for all ages, and everyone from little kids to old people could put on those 3d glasses and just see the visual effects of it all, and that sort of lent itself to multiple viewings for children or other people that bought into the super generic story that kind of pandered to everyone. It was James Cameron's first movie in over a decade. It was the return of 3D. All these things came together at the right time for that one.

That was just the perfect storm for a box office that is going to be tough to beat.

IW could do it, and I hope it does.

Exactly. That's why it will never be beat.

There weren't blockbusters year round back then either.

IW will probably be knocked off the top spot in 2 weeks with Deadpool and then Solo a week after that.

Too much competition, it's gonna be frontloaded AF.