Avengers: Infinity War CRUSHES opening weekend with $630 million box office.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DC has yet to give us a definitive version of Batman on screen. I don't agree with that sentiment of him being played out. Most of his solo movies he's played second or even third to the villain. I hope if this solo movie gets made by the planet of the apes director we can get a Batman that is akin to the animated series.

At this point in time I just wish Disney buy out DC like they did Fox studios which is still happening?

So you want Disney to own 100% of Hollywood and have a monopoly?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said it already in the main thread but, DC just needs to sell its rights to Marvel.

They'll have Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Flash all doing a billion plus at the box office.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
is there a prediction on what this will do total? 280 mill opening weekend is huge and seems like they can do a billy domestically but idk if i'm reaching with that.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said it already in the main thread but, DC just needs to sell its rights to Marvel.

They'll have Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Flash all doing a billion plus at the box office.

yup me 2, sell the rights but ensure everything is still under the DC name for legacy purpose.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No, just 100% of comic book properties. Experts are needed.:mjgrin:

No further response to this post even needed

giphy.gif

:lolbron:

Martha