AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the super solider serum

The movie takes place around 2023 with WWII being over 70 years ago no way Captain would age that much if he got the serum at around age 18-24

He should be like a Arnold or Sly today at worse
So that would make him 90, the serum doesnt stop aging hence why he was old in the comics

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winter Soldier exists man could be the captain

Black Panther exists (similar to how they only kept one red head)

This movie could have used the good snap (which changed reality ) as a reason to pull the other Spider men giving a rub to this new guy especially after the greatness that is intk the Spider-verse

Also with Spike Lee dead bring back some legends

Disney is going to do spin off shows but they might flop like the Inhumans
No, steve rigers gave falcon the shield n told falcon to be captain america

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why are Peter and his friends still in high school after a 5 year time jump?
Only logical answer could be that all of Peter's friends/class got erased in the snap too, so they all came back at the same age five years in the future. The logistics of half the earth's population being now five years younger than the rest is massively fukked up though, but they had the problem that for some (Tony's daughter) they couldn't reset the time line, and for others (Peter) they couldn't let them age five years so this is the completely fukked up middleway.

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Final battle was piff but how it got there I wasn't feeling. Time fukkery don't work a lot of the time and it didn't here. Alright cool Thanos brings his ship at the end but how the hell did he have enough particles to bring his whole army? There's a lot more dumb shyt that comes to mind when you think about it. Cap vs Cap fight was funny but I didn't like any of the other old ground being covered. Especially the Soul Stone which we just seen.

Fat Thor was funny but from him unlocking his swag in Ragnarok + IW to this. His whole character arc has been about gaining confidence in himself which he did and now we're back here fam :francis:
The tone of IW was >>>> I wasn't looking forward to this movie being funny. Every time Thanos got another stone you were like :wow::sadcam::mjcry: IW got its jokes off more gracefully in general.

Hulk too afraid to transform then he just in Banner Hulk mode the whole movie like its nothing :dahell:

Movie showed much love to Tony and Cap and Tony's being the 1 in 14m difference was :wow:

I might sound like I'm hating but I'd put it like this

Pre-final battle I give this a 3/5

Final battle and ending is :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:/5

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Captain America wouldn't really age

I thought Tony got the heart thing removed

No way they make a Black Captain America Film

Hawkeye being sad about Red hair lady was hilarious man has a whole wife and the lady didn't have anything or anybody

Black Panther ain't even speak (man could be the Len Bias without coke of the MCU)

Thor should have had the fat disappear he a god

Some dead people came back but others didn't

This whole press run was trash it was one movie but they acted like Wow its important more people should have died

Infinity War was better

Movie dragged (Tony seeing his father > Thor seeing his mom)

What's next

How do they end end ?

Also Tobey as Spidey should have came as a cameo (Blade too)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Captain America wouldn't really age

I thought Tony got the heart thing removed

No way they make a Black Captain America Film

Hawkeye being sad about Red hair lady was hilarious man has a whole wife and the lady didn't have anything or anybody

Black Panther ain't even speak (man could be the Len Bias without coke of the MCU)

Thor should have had the fat disappear he a god

Some dead people came back but others didn't

This whole press run was trash it was one movie but they acted like Wow its important more people should have died

Infinity War was better

Movie dragged (Tony seeing his father > Thor seeing his mom)

What's next

How do they end end ?

Also Tobey as Spidey should have came as a cameo (Blade too)
What a horrible take :scusthov:
Why wouldnt cap age?
Tony did get the ‘heart thing’ removed you missed infinity wars intro with him and pepper?
Theyre making a black cap tv series
Hawkeye and widow have been best friends since avengers 1
Black panther was only in the film in the final battle but did have lines
Why suddenly make thor skinny without another time jump? Fat doesnt disappear after one fight.:deadmanny:
People who died in the snap came back. People who died outside the snap didnt simple.
They killed off or retired 3 of the original six
Youre right about iron man seeing his father though seemed kinda forced why would that man open up like that to some stranger?
Wrong about thors mother though.
What do you mean whats next? This is the end game. The conclusion. Theyll still make more movies but they wont have another 22 movie story arc ever again. This was the whole story.
Tobey?:mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What a horrible take :scusthov:
Why wouldnt cap age?
Tony did get the ‘heart thing’ removed you missed infinity wars intro with him and pepper?
Theyre making a black cap tv series
Hawkeye and widow have been best friends since avengers 1
Black panther was only in the film in the final battle but did have lines
Why suddenly make thor skinny without another time jump? Fat doesnt disappear after one fight.:deadmanny:
People who died in the snap came back. People who died outside the snap didnt simple.
They killed off or retired 3 of the original six
Youre right about iron man seeing his father though seemed kinda forced why would that man open up like that to some stranger?
Wrong about thors mother though.
What do you mean whats next? This is the end game. The conclusion. Theyll still make more movies but they wont have another 22 movie story arc ever again. This was the whole story.
Tobey?:mjlol:
Right I wish people that obviously hasn’t been following the story, would stop giving their opinions.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Literally the biggest laugh for me was when all the women in the room got giddy like :shaq: at the tease of Thor having his long hair back, then the camera panned down and you could see the fat around his waist and women were like :dwillhuh: and when he turned around all the women instantly hit the :damn:. shyt was hysterical. :deadrose: