AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
fukk it, I'll use tags but after seeing it I had one major thought...

Sebastian Stan has to be low-key mad as fukk that Anthony Mackie is going to be the next Cap instead of him. That's a big step-up and paycheck he's missing out on.

Although I'm sure he still won't be as mad as white supremacists on twitter will be over black Cap.

I will use tags for now since it still early spoiler thread or not

man when captain America said avengers assemble :to: my nikka it was like someone just pulled onions out and while they were cutting some pollen flew into my eye. I can’t believe I didn’t see that coming, one of the great moments in a movie full of great moments. I thought stark dying wouldn’t effect me until they showed everyone crying :sadcam:
Oh and I don’t think they will really use mackie that much I don’t see him getting a solo.

fukk it. I’m a say it. Best superhero movie ever. Yes including the dark knight trilogy.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
just came and you know what fukk this :mjcry:

Without even being spoiled based on the movie contracts I kinda knew who was going to die but still I wasn't ready.

I'm not going to give a whole review but the things that had me :mjcry: where then they finally showed tony with a family. After so many years of fighting, flashy styles and not haven time he finally got it threw his head and started a family.

I was sitting there fukk you disney because we all knew that he was about do die.

I honestly didn't see the time travel coming but they way they did it was :blessed:

Seeing all these moments where they traveled to reminded my how long I have been watching all the movies. Seeing dead characters alive again was :wow: and :mjcry:

Natasha really didn't needed to die :sadcam:

At least after all those years cap got the ending he wanted. :mjcry:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I will use tags for now since it still early spoiler thread or not

man when captain America said avengers assemble :to: my nikka it was like someone just pulled onions out and while they were cutting some pollen flew into my eye. I can’t believe I didn’t see that coming, one of the great moments in a movie full of great moments. I thought stark dying wouldn’t effect me until they showed everyone crying :sadcam:
Oh and I don’t think they will really use mackie that much I don’t see him getting a solo.

fukk it. I’m a say it. Best superhero movie ever. Yes including the dark knight trilogy.
They're doing a Falcon and Winter soldier tv series though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cacs gonna be mad that a breh is getting the shield!

Salute to Mackie
:blessed::salute:
As mad as they'll be, it low key makes more sense this way.
I mean Winter Soldier was murdering and assassinating American's for 70 years as a Nazi agent. Maybe he was being mind controlled but still it would be a bad look.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Movie was great. Only a few things to nitpick with but for a grand ending it left you satisfied.

Got in my feelings a bit when spiderman came back and was talking to starks :mjcry:

Was really hoping for a revenge fight with hulk vs Thanos. He owed him at least a few shots to the face lol.

Heart dropped when I thought thanos was about to get that snap off again, they executed that perfectly.

When everyone assembled I was like oh shyt it's Morphin time!

It's going to be weird seeing avengers minue Rodgers and starks but they have built the cast up enough where the new avengers will still get butts in the seats. Panther, marvel, strange, new capt, hulk still there, the Guardians and Thor still there. Spiderman heard a few marvel characters joining the Disney team.

Going to be hard to top a villan like thanos, he might be the goat villan