AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
IW was so much better than Endgame.

shyt is pretty overrated. They tried way to hard to make this epic movie and it just came off pretty corny. A lot of nothing imo. Even the last scene was kind of boring to me, I expected so much more. Especially following something so epic like IW.

I will always be a fan of the MCU, thru the ups and down.

I’m not tryna argue with anybody, just giving my opinion. shyt I wasn’t even go comment on it because I know people really enjoyed it and I ain’t tryna rain on their parade.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
x1zmz5zewdz21.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Heltah Skeltah made a song back in the day called "Therapy."

You need to go on and get some of that shyt.
:pachaha:

A lot of us so called dropped out “gimmicks” would be nice cats on the flipside would drop theirs

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yo, here's a wild little tidbit about Endgame that I don't think many people noticed.

In the second scene of the movie we cut to Tony and Nebula floating through space. This is a major bonding and development moment for Nebula and I'll tell you why.
Tony is teaching Nebula how to play paper football, they go back and forth, and eventually Nebula wins. This is a bit strange, since when was the last time someone beat the person who taught them how to play a game, on their first try?

That only happens if the person teaching, let's them win.

Now think back, do you remember Nebulas entire character arc in GotG2? She was overcoming all of the trauma she suffered through as a child of Thanos. And where was all that pain and trauma directed?
At Gamora. Why?

Because in her words 'he made us fight and every time I lost, he would replace one of my body parts with cybernetics. He would torture me over and over, taking me apart and putting me back together again. And I hated you for it, because you knew he was doing this to me. But not once did you ever...

Let. Me. Win'

But what does Tony do when they're playing paper football?
He lets her win.

That's why when Tony is dying and sprawled out on the floor, Nebula picks him up and puts him in the cockpit. The first act of gentleness, tenderness and compassion she's ever done.

Say what u want about the "plot" but the payoffs and attention to detail for THE ENTIRE MCU is incredible in this movie. Especially after the nonsense that was GoT final season.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yo, here's a wild little tidbit about Endgame that I don't think many people noticed.

In the second scene of the movie we cut to Tony and Nebula floating through space. This is a major bonding and development moment for Nebula and I'll tell you why.
Tony is teaching Nebula how to play paper football, they go back and forth, and eventually Nebula wins. This is a bit strange, since when was the last time someone beat the person who taught them how to play a game, on their first try?

Now think back, do you remember Nebulas entire character arc in GotG2? She was overcoming all of the trauma she suffered through as a child of Thanos. And where was all that pain and trauma directed?
At Gamora. Why?

Because in her words 'he made us fight and every time I lost, he would replace one of my body parts with cybernetics. He would torture me over and over, taking me apart and putting me back together again. And I hated you for it, because you knew he was doing this to me. But not once did you ever...

Let. Me. Win'

He lets her win.

That's why when Tony is dying and sprawled out on the floor, Nebula picks him up and puts him in the cockpit. The first act of gentleness, tenderness and compassion she's ever done.

Say what u want about the "plot" but the payoffs and attention to detail for THE ENTIRE MCU is incredible in this movie.
Got damn :wow: we’ll be dissecting this one for years...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

At Gamora. Why?

Let. Me. Win'

He lets her win.

Say what u want about the "plot" but the payoffs and attention to detail for THE ENTIRE MCU is incredible in this movie.
:ohhh::wow:didnt catch that