AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
How does one determine the force of the punch?
:mjlol: people caping for this trash.

And with that I'm done.
Enjoy your circle jerk. Pathetic.
Bro is there anything you DO like? I mean you hated the Dark Knight bruh, it doesn't get much more hateful than that :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I loved both movies. Can’t wait until Endgame is out for me to cop or at least stream in high quality. I have probably watched IW 6 times.

The one thing I wish we would have got was Hulk rampaging. We got cheated out of that in both movies. Got washed in the opening scene in IW and he could not get over the L for the remainder of the movie

In Endgame he was cracking jokes and posing for pics. No rampaging Hulk bodying people. Never got another crack at Thanos. I would have been happy showing him fighting Cull Obsedian cause he ducked that fade in IW. Or shyt at least throwing around some of the Outriders
Yeah weird he didn't get a crack at thanos:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Only thing that really bothered me about Dr. Strange is the timeline. He became the Sorcerer Supreme way too quick. He should have hurt his hands around the time Stark became Ironman and been in training for years not months.
Also, they wasted Mads. He had some good lines and actually killed The Ancient One but it felt lacking plus he got a lot of attention taken away by Dormammu.
But yes great set pieces and the time loop was inventive. Still as decent as the action is in it Russo's did him more justice in IW.

He has a photographic memory.

Which came on handy when he went forward in time and watched over 14 million scenarios.

And speaking of strange, the ancient one used the time stone way before she met dr Strange which she told Banner, but she also hinted at it in Dr Strange, because she knew when and where she would die, but didn't try to stop it.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:jbhmm:Marvel brehs, do you think Endgame will pass Avatar as the biggest movie ever?
Right now the box office is at the same pace as Infinity War was at this same point in it's release...meaning it could potentially still make another 80 million domestically alone for the remainder of its run, and factoring in International it should pass it within the next week or two.