AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
They gonna ridicule you and call you a Marvel stan for speaking the truth:hubie:
Marvel stan? Nah. Won't buy that. As a whole I actually PREFER DC to Marvel. Ben Affleck? GOAT live action Bat. No staning here.

I love superheroes and comic books. That's why I love this movie. All there is to it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bruh.

fukk anyone that hated this movie. Bunch of filthy casuals that couldn't keep up and have their attention held for longer than 5 minutes without someone getting hit. Movie gives us all the character development IW couldn't and ya'll cry. Pathetic. I wanna punch ya'll.

7MHEYI5.gif

Film's a masterpiece. fukk ya'll.
Let’s not be speaking badly of infinity war :whoa:. Character work mostly went to Thanos because it had to be written that way with so many characters. It could’ve easily been too bloated if the focus was mostly on the good guys instead.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Yo, here's a wild little tidbit about Endgame that I don't think many people noticed.

In the second scene of the movie we cut to Tony and Nebula floating through space. This is a major bonding and development moment for Nebula and I'll tell you why.
Tony is teaching Nebula how to play paper football, they go back and forth, and eventually Nebula wins. This is a bit strange, since when was the last time someone beat the person who taught them how to play a game, on their first try?

That only happens if the person teaching, let's them win.

Now think back, do you remember Nebulas entire character arc in GotG2? She was overcoming all of the trauma she suffered through as a child of Thanos. And where was all that pain and trauma directed?
At Gamora. Why?

Because in her words 'he made us fight and every time I lost, he would replace one of my body parts with cybernetics. He would torture me over and over, taking me apart and putting me back together again. And I hated you for it, because you knew he was doing this to me. But not once did you ever...

Let. Me. Win'

But what does Tony do when they're playing paper football?
He lets her win.

That's why when Tony is dying and sprawled out on the floor, Nebula picks him up and puts him in the cockpit. The first act of gentleness, tenderness and compassion she's ever done.

Say what u want about the "plot" but the payoffs and attention to detail for THE ENTIRE MCU is incredible in this movie. Especially after the nonsense that was GoT final season.

I doubt the writing for these films are that complex breh.

It’s cool you see it that way but, I doubt the writers are trying to make anything more than a popcorn flick at the end of the day.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.

fukk anyone that hated this movie. Bunch of filthy casuals that couldn't keep up and have their attention held for longer than 5 minutes without someone getting hit. Movie gives us all the character development IW couldn't and ya'll cry. Pathetic. I wanna punch ya'll.

7MHEYI5.gif

Film's a masterpiece. fukk ya'll.

Def not a masterpiece:mjlol:

Far from a casual and I didn’t really like this movie.

I don’t even have the urge to watch it again and I’ve seen IW like 100x.

shyt was mediocre to me.

I’m a MCU nerd breh, seen every flick multiple times even the bad ones. This shyt just didn’t do it for me.

If anything this shyt was for casuals, a average popcorn flick.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yo, here's a wild little tidbit about Endgame that I don't think many people noticed.

In the second scene of the movie we cut to Tony and Nebula floating through space. This is a major bonding and development moment for Nebula and I'll tell you why.
Tony is teaching Nebula how to play paper football, they go back and forth, and eventually Nebula wins. This is a bit strange, since when was the last time someone beat the person who taught them how to play a game, on their first try?

That only happens if the person teaching, let's them win.

Now think back, do you remember Nebulas entire character arc in GotG2? She was overcoming all of the trauma she suffered through as a child of Thanos. And where was all that pain and trauma directed?
At Gamora. Why?

Because in her words 'he made us fight and every time I lost, he would replace one of my body parts with cybernetics. He would torture me over and over, taking me apart and putting me back together again. And I hated you for it, because you knew he was doing this to me. But not once did you ever...

Let. Me. Win'

But what does Tony do when they're playing paper football?
He lets her win.

That's why when Tony is dying and sprawled out on the floor, Nebula picks him up and puts him in the cockpit. The first act of gentleness, tenderness and compassion she's ever done.

Say what u want about the "plot" but the payoffs and attention to detail for THE ENTIRE MCU is incredible in this movie. Especially after the nonsense that was GoT final season.
:ohhh: Well shyt..

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christian Bale is a trash ass Batman and the only redeeming qualities of the Nolan Batman movie was Joker and Harvey Dent.
And yeah the Dark Knight Rises is an awful movie but not nearly as bad as this.
Yeah, he's been a bonafide clown. I don't think anyone takes his opinion without a grain of salt. Trash ass poster really.
Shaddap with that nonsense, speak to me as you would in real life.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel stan? Nah. Won't buy that. As a whole I actually PREFER DC to Marvel. Ben Affleck? GOAT live action Bat. No staning here.

I love superheroes and comic books. That's why I love this movie. All there is to it.

No no no.:hubie:

I get it.... but that’s what they do!

When they don’t like what you have to say or when you speak the TRUTH rather. :smugdraper:

That’s how they respond minimizing the FACTS to persecute and besmirch you.

But hang strong brother:whew::salute:

Just copped my tickets and going to see it again at 12:ahh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No no no.:hubie:

I get it.... but that’s what they do!

When they don’t like what you have to say or when you speak the TRUTH rather. :smugdraper:

That’s how they respond minimizing the FACTS to persecute and besmirch you.

But hang strong brother:whew::salute:

Just copped my tickets and going to see it again at 12:ahh:
No brightburn?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Let’s not be speaking badly of infinity war :whoa:. Character work mostly went to Thanos because it had to be written that way with so many characters. It could’ve easily been too bloated if the focus was mostly on the good guys instead.
Bro I love IW. These are the best and 2nd best mcu Films IMO.