AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought Ant Man said you can't travel through time without Pym Particles? :ohhh:
How the hell did thanos, his ship, and all his cohorts travel through time without them? :stopitslime:
And don't tell me that Nebula brought them through with the machine, that's not at all the way they explained time travel in the movie.
They specifically said you needed the particles which is why Tony and Captain America had to go further back in time when they screwed the original plan up.
The more I think about the plot logic of this movie the more I get disappointed about this movie overall.
That last act was fantastic and can't be touched, but everything in that first hour and a half was sloppy and was a chore to stay awake in.
Yeah this movies going to get picked apart through time til the coli eventually throws it under the bus

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
You know I just watched IW for the first time Thursday and it was really well done, specifically Thanos. If he's just the generic villain I've been hearing about in Endgame it would be truly disappointing. Still, that's how they introduced him into the MCU in the first place through cutscenes and exposition via Gamora and Nebula. I don't think they planned on such a relatable Thanos until they wrote IW. Either way, I prefer IW Thanos over 2014 Thanos.

He’s nothing like IW, he did some monologuing but nothing like his high level trolling in IW.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can we admit that the first two hours of Endgame is kinda trash?

So by trash...

Like the REAL DEFINITION and ACCURATE COMPARISON OF TRASH.

... if you’re saying the first 2 hours are on the same level of Catwoman, Steel, F4 Reboot, Spider-Man 3, Jonah Hex..... and I can name a few more.

Then Na..... sorry I can’t admit it’s trash:yeshrug:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
So by trash...

Like the REAL DEFINITION and ACCURATE COMPARISON OF TRASH.

... if you’re saying the first 2 hours are on the same level of Catwoman, Steel, F4 Reboot, Spider-Man 3, Jonah Hex..... and I can name a few more.

Then Na..... sorry I can’t admit it’s trash:yeshrug:
What was your favorite part in the first couple of hours?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What was your favorite part in the first couple of hours?

shyt?

How much time do you have friend?:usure:

And honestly is this a trick question?:patrice:

Where I drop this long post (cuz I have quite a few) and you troll me saying “did not read” and dismiss?

No young man

giphy.gif

Not falling for your bait:pachaha:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So fleshing out the motivations of the remaining Avengers and Guardians is equal to trash now? We got to see them kill Thanos, see how the world was dealing with the snap, see Tony has a kid and why he didn't want to change the last five years.

We got Cap vs Cap, the hail Hydra scene, and you don't even get the final battle without sending Nebula back to 2014 and getting Thanos' attention.