AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Just saw this. Imagine if you told your 10 year old self that this movie would exist.

Absolute masterpiece :wow:

Who was that teenage kid at the end at Tony's cabin? It wasn't spiderman, he was near the end of the group.
That kid was the kid (same actor) from Ironman 3 who shelters Tony in his garage.

I was wondering who he was too! They panned to him so I knew he was somebody but could not figure it out. Now I am
giphy.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
As many have already said, this movie was even better on second viewing. Some little details I missed out watching the first viewing.

:wow:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Infinity War was fun from start to finish, can watch it everyday. So many cool action scenes every 20 minutes.
Seems like I can only rewatch the last hour of Endgame endlessly. The first 2 hours aint so much fun on rewatches. Its story is captivating though but It was kind of light on the cool action scenes. The payoff at the end was well worth it still.

morris

Superstar
Daps
btw, where were Heimdall & Loki (or was the time travel pre- destruction of Asgard only)?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is Loki more of an anti hero now though? In the past 2 thor movies hes been helping fix whatever problems he caused

• Dap
Reactions: hex