AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz saying this movie is trash is the HEIGHT of being contrarian/different.

:russ:

It's not 'trash,' but it is definitely brought down by the tonal shift in the last hour.

The emotional weight of the Thanos battle and aftermath loses impact because they spent the first two hours joking about Back to the Future and Captain America's ass like it was an episode of the The Big Bang Theory or some shyt. :scust:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's not 'trash,' but it is definitely brought down by the tonal shift in the last hour.

The emotional weight of the Thanos battle and aftermath loses impact because they spent the first two hours joking about Back to the Future and Captain America's ass like it was an episode of the The Big Bang Theory or some shyt. :scust:
Bro, it’s the MCU. They’ll always be some degree of levity.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I gotta say, I fell asleep on this film. One, because I got really high before I went to the theater and ordered all this food (we got like a whole cafe/restaurant in that bytch, with waiters, alcohol drinks, etc).

But, I think what made me really lose interest was that time traveling was introduced as a concept.

I mean, time traveling can solve almost ANY problem. It’s too easy of a solution in a plot...

I just hope I didn’t snore before I woke for the final battle scene

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Oh but when captain marvel came in, she was kind of bad ass. Hadn’t had a chance to see the captain marvel movie before endgame so just watching her act all robotic and badass was kind of funny. Like, all the guns on thanos’ ship all of a sudden stop firing at the battlefield just to blast her. That was funny, and she still smashed the ship in half

:russ: