AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

stave

Superstar
Daps
Now that the writers and directors have started discussing the film, does anyone else feel like some of their statements about why things happened the way they did make the film seem less dope at parts?

I do. :ld:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Captain America Slow Aging and Healing Factor

As it turned out, the Super Soldier Serum was so strong that Rogers’ aging was nearly halted after his injection. Because of this, Cap ages much slower than a normal human, and as a result he’s going to be a man out of time in all sorts of times as he watches those around him grow old and die while he slowly matures; and this is exactly what kept him alive after all those years he spent frozen. With constant regeneration of healthy cells, Captain America’s body doesn’t get old like everyone else’s, instead it stays in peak condition, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Maybe that’s depressing, but even if Cap tried to forget about it, he couldn’t because of his next power

When you think of Marvel character with super healing factors, the first heroes that pop into your head are probably Wolverine or Deadpool. But Captain America isn’t exactly a slouch when it comes to taking one for the team and getting right back on his feet; in fact, he has an ability to bounce back from serious wounds unlike any other.

Able to heal broken bones in merely a day and mend bullet or knife wounds in just hours, Captain America has had his fair share of bad injuries erased almost immediately. Once coming back from a broken neck after just a week, nothing keeps Cap down for long, including deadly poisons. After receiving the Super Soldier Serum Captain America realized that he developed an immunity to all Earthly diseases, as he never gets sick and cannot be killed with toxins or poisonous gasses. He is also completely immune to smallpox, anthrax, and HIV

nikka just gon be rawing hoes from the 40's all the way to the 2000's :wow:

no strap life :wow:

super healing life :wow:

raw gang no pee burns :wow:

house in virginia ? fucc dat, put that hoe for sale :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Infinity War and Endgame writers wanted to include the House of M
In writing Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely put down a ton of different ideas for what might happen in the two films. They've now revealed that, at one point, they'd thought about adapting House of M and introducing Nova.

The writing duo was asked by The Hollywood Reporter what their 60-page document of potential scenarios for Infinity War and Endgamecontained. McFeely said, "Big and small. House of M."

Markus also noted House of Mand added in they'd thought about including Nova, saying, "I remember going through several scenarios of Nova. Thanos could come and kill all the Nova Corps, except one guy. Richard Rider, who then becomes … I think in that scenario he became the herald, kind of like the Hulk was [in Infinity War when he crashed into the Sanctum Sanctorum]. Someone who could come out and tell people. We had everything. Literally every variation we could think of or that was sitting there in the comics untapped. With absolutely no value placed next to them."

When asked which movie they might consider returning for, McFeely said, "I think House of M would be awesome. But you've got to earn it. It might take awhile. And it seems hard." The two went on to imply that Scarlet Witch's skillset, which differs between the comics and movies, might cause some issues.

As at the time of Infinity War and Endgame's production Marvel Studios didn't have access to the X-Men, choosing to adapt House of Mwould have led to some pretty massive changes, and it's not totally clear from their remarks how they considered having it play a role in their two Avengers films. That 2005 comics event from Brian Michael Bendis and Olivier Coipel saw Scarlet Witch alter the fabric of reality. Her actions resulted in a lot of wide-ranging consequences for the Marvel universe as a whole but especially the mutant community.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first two hours of this movie were such a chore.

It was never boring, but I was losing my mind at all the corny jokes and banter. I get the story needed some levity before shyt got real, but I did not need a whole conversation about the time travel logic of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. :camby:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I just pulled off a double at the theater. Saw Captain Marvel and then Avengers in IMAX.

I am full off of Marvel goodness :drool:

Captain Marvel was aight. Corny in a lot of spots. Not my favorite Marvel movie by far but it was ok.

Endgame was :wow: When everyone popped up for that final battle:ohhh: shyt was fire as fukk.

Kinda corny how they had to have the women assemble but aye :yeshrug:I will allow it

Thanos went out like a G:mjcry:

Quill left with a dry dikk. No Gamora in sight:mjlol:

Asgardians of the Galaxy:russ: