AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bruh I've been begging for a DD game for years that ps1 had such potential but NOW???:gladbron:Spiderman ps4 set the blueprint for how you can do it and jsut imagine Defenders, Punisher, Spiderman, Blade Stiltman man, Bullseye Elektra Dds other rogues yoooo:banderas::mjcry:
Im really confused as to why there arent a shytload of superhero games right now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Batman gave these mofukkas 4 reasons to make a damn daredevil, Spawn remake, Blade remake, Green Arrow, hell an Iron Fist or Black Panther with some Rise to Honor type combos:ohhh:
video game homies out here slippin not capitalizing off all these goddamn Superhero flix.
:beli:

every once and awhile i break out the LEGO MARVEL superheros game and just swing around the world with Daredevil.
:mjcry:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Im really confused as to why there arent a shytload of superhero games right now.

From what I understand, the PS4 Spider-Man game is the beginning of a inner Marvel video game extended universe. They had Avengers headquarters in the game and from what I understand the next game the company are working on is an Avengers game. So we gotta wait and see..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Avengers: Endgame: The Abridged Script
HOOOOLLLLYYYY FUUUUUCK, EVANS PICKS UP fukkING MJOLNIR AND STARTS fukkING SLAMMING THE shyt OUT OF JOSH AND SHOOTING fukkING LIGHTNING AT HIM AND AAAAAHHHHHHH

CHRIS EVANS

Woo-hoo! I'm doing all kinds of cool stunts with this mythical weapon I'm holding for literally the first time ever, and the audience is loving it! Wheee!!!!

DAISY RIDLEY

(heavy sigh)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The first two hours of this movie were such a chore.

It was never boring, but I was losing my mind at all the corny jokes and banter. I get the story needed some levity before shyt got real, but I did not need a whole conversation about the time travel logic of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. :camby:

I almost walked out today, the pace of the first 2 hours was disgusting.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers: Endgame: The Abridged Script
HOOOOLLLLYYYY FUUUUUCK, EVANS PICKS UP fukkING MJOLNIR AND STARTS fukkING SLAMMING THE shyt OUT OF JOSH AND SHOOTING fukkING LIGHTNING AT HIM AND AAAAAHHHHHHH

CHRIS EVANS

Woo-hoo! I'm doing all kinds of cool stunts with this mythical weapon I'm holding for literally the first time ever, and the audience is loving it! Wheee!!!!

DAISY RIDLEY

(heavy sigh)

I wanted to laugh, but.........nah.

I think I just might be over this type of comedy.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
From what I understand, the PS4 Spider-Man game is the beginning of a inner Marvel video game extended universe. They had Avengers headquarters in the game and from what I understand the next game the company are working on is an Avengers game. So we gotta wait and see..
I also think one company has the game rights simliar to how ea is the only company that can make star wars games. Thats we havent seen alot of super hero games

morris

Superstar
Daps
the funny thing is the end fight scene was dope as hell. Justice league could have done the same in their fight against Steppenwolf and included a glimpse of Darkseid but they literally have like a 30-second montage of it all

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Overall I liked the movie but I wasn't a fan of Professor Hulk.

Questions though.Was that Antman's daughter who answered the door when he first came back? She looked way younger in those other Antman movies if so. I saw the Spiderman Far From Home Trailer. So all his classmates just so happened to get snapped away too, the majority of them should be out of high school and in the 20's.:patrice:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was fun. I liked IW more. I felt they really could had did more with the stones. They did too much with the time travel fukkery.

I’ll give it a few more spins when it drops on disc before I really make a judgment, but this might be either 3rd or 4th in the Avengers movies. :ld:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
rb5cdsk1dwx21.jpg