AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Unpopular opinion: keep X-men away from the MCU. Marvel has a bunch of interesting stories they can tell without having to resort to X-men and Spider-Man like the 90s
It's not unpopular, it's just dumb. I don't get this need from the vocal minority that don't want the most popular group to be a part of the most successful franchise. That girl power moment in Endgame wouldn't have been so cringey if Storm had come through like the badass she is. Seeing Wolverine go tornado claw on Thanos entire army would've had me acting a fool in the theater.:wow:

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One scene that I find gut wrenching is after @Ironman snaps his fingers and Peter is there. "Mr. Stark, it's Peter. We won, Mr. Stark. We won. I'm sorry." :wow: :mjcry: Tom Holland is my favorite Spiderman hands down now. No debate or discussion.I'm also glad that War Machine was there in Tony's last moments. Breh deserved to be there.

Hit me right in the feels. Poor Spidey. Im glad Pepper was there. Spidey and his ol cry baby ass. Pepper had to send him off like dude enough with that Tony about to die stop with the tears we depressed enough lemme show you how its done......''Its ok Tony, errybody safe, you can rest now'' Now Thats how you comfort a dying man.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Y’all should go back and re-watch “Age Of Ultron.”

That one movie had key moments that planted seeds for Phase 3.

-They introduced Tony’s paranoia about not saving the world and getting everybody killed. He even says “That is the Endgame.”

-it’s the first mention of Wakanda and vibranium

-Cap nearly picks up Thor’s hammer

-the beginning of Hulk’s character arc where he feels like a outcast to Earth so he leaves it for that other planet which sets up Thor 3.

-Black Widow reveals she can’t have kids and establishes that she literally has nothing to live for (which makes her death in Endgame make more sense).

-it was also the last time the original Avengers were fully together as a unit. The next time they all come together was in “Endgame.”

-the first time we get a image of all the Infinity Stones.

-Thanos reveals the Infinity gauntlet for the first time in the mid credit scene.

SOOO many seeds planted..it damn near goes up in my rankings for the foreshadowing.

you just did all the legwork for us. now no one has to sit through that slog of a movie

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

-They introduced Tony’s paranoia about not saving the world and getting everybody killed. He even says “That is the Endgame.”

-the beginning of Hulk’s character arc where he feels like a outcast to Earth so he leaves it for that other planet which sets up Thor 3.

-Black Widow reveals she can’t have kids and establishes that she literally has nothing to live for (which makes her death in Endgame make more sense).

-it was also the last time the original Avengers were fully together as a unit. The next time they all come together was in “Endgame.”

-Thanos reveals the Infinity gauntlet for the first time in the mid credit scene.

SOOO many seeds planted..it damn near goes up in my rankings for the foreshadowing.

Its because they forced all this in that we got such a shytty movie though. Ultron was wack, he was dead in like 2 days.
If you have read Age Of Ultron the comic event the disappointment is even more. He was legit terrifying there. In the MCU he's just a warped AI version of Tony, quips and all.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I defend this movie all the time. Age of Ultron was in my top 5 MCU movies until Civil War came out and knocked it off the list

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I defend this movie all the time. Age of Ultron was in my top 5 MCU movies until Civil War came out and knocked it off the list
Certain MCU movies that were consider meh, or bad have actually aged pretty well.

Cap 1 The First Avenger is now a great movie imo
Iron Man 2 is now a decent movie to me, better than the thor movies outside of ragnorok.
Age of Ultron is a really good now that you see the payoff for all the plot threads come full circle.

all three of these movie connect really well to the MCU and as the MCU has gotten bigger they have gotten better.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
6iz15xsll1x21.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Age of Ultron was great for like a day after you saw it in the theater. it's in the bottom 3rd of MCU movies, but still has some moments. even with all the forced foreshadowing, it's a mess of a movie. also introduced us to the 3 least interesting Avengers. Even if you're a comic fan I don't believe you care about the Vision and Wanda relationship.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is actually the problem with AOU though:lolbron:

Gave us all that but couldn't give us a good Ultron:francis:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Something I just thought about....they should've somehow left Scarlet Witch dead. Which isn't possible since she died from the snap, and everyone obviously came back from that....but she should've died in "Endgame" if nothing else.

The reason I say this is because the MCU Scarlet Witch got her powers from the Mind Stone. In the comics she's obviously a mutant and her father is Magneto. So unless they completely leave all that out, her dying at his point would've been an easy way to keep the same actress, and the same character....but reset her origin when they introduce mutants and the X-Men.

Fred.

She's a mutant, but no longer Magneto's daughter. It's fine, because in Fox X-Men Juggernaut was a mutant, but he's not...neither in Deadpool.