AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah I disagree. On second viewing it got better. The opening stuff is all character and needed. And the whole movie is based on that. It’s much better than infinity war because it feels like a whole movie instead of one long third act.

It moves at a good clip, everyone gets moments to shine all based in character, it has emotional payoffs for the whole 10 years and just for the movie itself, and the main action sequence in it is fantastic.
Endgame gets the same criticism as the original Avengers flick for having a long build-up to an explosive third act but both had it for good reasons (Avengers needed all that setup to bring the characters together, Endgame needed to deal with the aftermath of IW). Where you could sorta complain about Avengers' "dry" setup, Endgame uses its time for meticulous character development plus a celebration of the ten years of MCU films that came before. And considering this being the finale to a decade long build, that celebration is earned.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WiltedVeneratedArgali-size_restricted.gif
:ohlawd:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
There's no point in trying to argue with a stance that's so radically opposed to your own. The best reason for a debate is making valid points and counterpoints, to try and change some opinions. Never going to happen when you're the Lakers & they're the Celtics.

All you can expect from this shyt is trolling and straight comedy. We already have a Shazam vs Endgame comparison, shyt is already doing 150 downhill. :DeadAF:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Going to see this again and the theater parking lot is still completely full. On a SUNDAY in it's second weekend brehs :picard:

This is beating Avatar
It’s Cinco De Mayo weekend and since there isn’t anything worth while to see. The rest of the world is watching for the first time and/or re-watching this movie again.

I tired to buy tickets for a 10AM matinee today and the shyt was sold out :gucci:

Even though I seen it 3X already.....:youngsabo:....the principle of it..:dwillhuh:

This shyt is fosho going to surpass Avatar :blessed:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing that sucked on my 2nd viewing was the audience. Them "Theater #8" mothafukkas wouldn't clap or anything :wtf: Hardly any claps for Stan Lee :wtf: Casuals didn't pick up on the references :wtf:

shyt felt mad awkward the 2nd time, NOTHING will replicate that Day 1 experience.
The audience interaction/excitement can be a bit overboard to me. Watching captain marvel some dude was convulsing in happiness during the post credit scene. shyt had me like :snoop:you nerds ruin everything.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anthony Mackie Learned About the End of Falcon's Avengers: Endgame Storyline From Another Cast Member

How strict was secrecy on the Avengers: Endgame? Wel, Anthony Mackie didn’t learn what happened to his character until one of his co-stars let him know.

As we’ve discussed before, only a few actors working on Avengers: Endgame got access to anything like a full script, which means that some actors just didn’t quite know what their characterswere up to. According to a recent interview with IMDB, it was up to the much-more-in-the-know Chris Evans to tell Anthony Mackie what happens to his character at the end of the movie.

Which, for Mackie, is good news: he gets to become Captain America.

“We were at his house and he goes, ‘You excited?’ And I go, ‘What are you talking about?’ and he goes, ‘You don’t know?’ He jumps up, runs out of the room and comes back in with the script,” Mackie said.

The two read the ending together, and Mackie said they shared a lovely moment, bonding over the legacy of their characters. “We cried. We drank. We laughed,” he said. “I am very happy I got that moment with Chris, for him to not only pass me the shield, but to tell me it was happening.”

It’s poetic, honestly. In both real life and in fiction, Steve Rogers got to personally pass on the shield.

Avengers: Endgame is in theaters now.

Damn that’s cool as fukk..... I can only imagine what that moment meant to them